login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2025 Yup -Waking Up (PAGE 1)

So many ways to wake up...

What we ingest...

How we move or don't move our bodies

How we choose or don't choose to interact 

How we open our eyes in the morning, or how we choose to keep them closed until its right for us

Today I Reflect on What I  Want:

I take some time to think about what aspects of my  life I want to reclaim. What brings me the most peace? 

Today I Am patient with myself : Healing and reclaiming my life is a process that takes time. I choose to be  gentle w/ myself and recognize that it’s okay to take things one step at a time.

Today I Am

I recognize I know more than I give myself credit for.

We all do.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Have any of you found you had found ways that worked ... and you little by little let them go because some person place or 'demanded' life out of you... and you didn't know you had agreed, or agreed the way you were truly able,

What do you need?

Connection, you say? What is it you want connection with? Why?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

3806c7414f310f9bf641293dd2089266.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Yup, waking up.

I claimed my life again

Its something that must be done more than 1x

I am in touch w/ my values / needs

I live life with intention and purpose, taking control of my journey. I welcome Good  support and energy from those who align with my values, being selective about the influences I allow in.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content