login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2025 Allowing the Blessings

6-sadhguru-quotes-to-inspire-your-happiness-4-Copy.jpg?fit=1920%2C1080&ssl=1

It really matters to me to know what I really need.

If quality good food every few hours -works, then that is what I'll do.

If exercise is the ticket-I will fit it in my schedule.

If friendship is liberating and healthy, I choose to make time

Life is about giving yourself

whatever it is you really need

to give yourself a quality life.

I choose to love this.

I choose to be responsible for my good life!

8c5ea0ef23f73fe251f744efd2b72bb2.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I have been thinking about purpose & these helped

ย 

ย 

al-inspiring-quote-on-purpose-of-life.png

ย 

cf200ced900e10cabe46b140fd3ad9e0.jpg

"Just imagine becoming the way you used to be as a very young child, before you understood the meaning of any word, before opinions took over your mind. The real you is loving, joyful, and free. The real you is just like a flower, just like the wind, just like the ocean, just like the sun."
Miguel Angel Ruiz

"Return to the purity of your innocence where you are enchanted with life. Give love for no reason. Surround yourself with others doing the same."
ย Miguel Angel Ruiz

ย 

ย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

aa832f925ef1a976a4a4e0f37669bd78.png

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

โ€œVulnerability is not knowing victory or defeat,

itโ€™s understanding the necessity of both;

itโ€™s engaging.

Itโ€™s being all in.โ€

Brene Brown

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

โ€ฆ don't invest your feelings in things. Don't invest them in people. Don't be good, considerate, honest, generous, and compassionate to others because you are investing in them as people, meaning because you expect something in return. If you do, you will be, and most likely you already have been, brought to deep disappointment. Be good to people because you are investing in goodness, consideration, honesty, generosity, and compassion, because those qualities have never failed to be rewarding.
Najwa Zebian,

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

5da4ed11166246d728303fe7542ab377--shape-lotus-garden.jpgb7b6010739f04bc3050efb07a9f47ea4.jpgc166f1dbe957728f711c57f71f0a77b3.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

AFFIRMATION

aa8159111c6ff4a177971d1301f0360e.jpg64e41e945056922b7c057dc53b7c3797--flower-watercolor-watercolor-artist.jpg

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Affirmations for Cognitive Empowerment

  1. I have the power to reshape my thoughts and beliefs, transforming challenges into opportunities for development.

  2. Every step I take is a conscious choice, leading me toward a future that aligns with my true potential.

  3. I acknowledge my past experiences as valuable lessons, and I am equipped to create a new narrative that serves my goals.

  4. I trust in my ability to analyze situations critically, allowing me to make informed decisions that enhance my life.

  5. I am capable of resetting my mindset, embracing change, and cultivating resilience in the face of adversity.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content