Inner Outer Reward
What are your prompts/trigger questions you answer in the privacy of your personal space that help you focus, feel lighter & more directed/accomplished?
What are your affirmations ?
Think about them &/or post them w/me
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
What is the one task if completed would give me the greatest sense of relief?
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Inner Outer Space
I now command my inner: outer space
with intention,
transforming my perception
and feelings
of any chaos
into peaceful
inspiring
productive
clarity.
I Am decluttered living
and my living has shown up
as a vibrant and fulfilling life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations
- "I let love guide my choices, illuminating my path forward."
- "I embrace love as a powerful force that heals and transforms my life."
- "I welcome change and allow my love to evolve and deepen."
- "Every act of love I perform brings me closer to my true self."
- "I honor and love myself, creating a foundation for deeper connections."
These affirmations are by Louise Hay
Affirmations
"I am open to the flow of life. I trust the process of life.”
"My blood flows freely and easily throughout my body."
"I release all tension and allow my body to relax and heal.”
"I release all that no longer serves me. I let go of the past."
“I am in harmony with my body. I listen to its needs."
"I am calm and relaxed, and my body reflects this peace."
"I am in control of my body and my health."
"I nourish my body with healthy foods and healthy thoughts."
"I am balanced and centered. My body functions perfectly."
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content