"See the forest for the trees": emphasizes the importance of understanding the overall situation rather than getting lost in the details. It suggests that even during stressful times, you can gain clarity and perspective.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Quotes
-
Exercise:
"The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen." – Anonymous"Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live." – Jim Rohn
-
Nutrition:"
You are what you eat, so don’t be fast, cheap, easy, or fake." – Anonymous
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." – Hippocrates
Affirmations
-
For Exercise:
- "I am strong, capable, and committed to my fitness journey."
- "Every workout brings me closer to my goals."
-
For Nutrition:
- "I nourish my body with healthy, wholesome foods."
- "I make choices that support my health and well-being."
Exercise and Nutrition Practices
-
Exercise:
- I set a goal to move my body for at least 30 minutes a day, whether it’s organizing my home or a workout
- I try new activities to keep things fresh and creative
-
Nutrition:
- I plan my meals for the day/week, focusing on incorporating a variety of what works for me and continuously allow for upgrade
- I stay hydrated by drinking water and wellness drinks.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content