Be you, no one does it betterΒ
Β
Β
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness." β Dr. Seuss
"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance." β Oscar Wilde
"You canβt pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first." β Unknown
π
"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." β Mahatma Gandhi
Β
β¨ Quotes on Love and Connection
"Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation." β Osho
Β
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
π Quotes on Being Yourself
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." β Oscar Wilde
"You are enough just as you are." β BrenΓ© Brown
"The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself." β Michel de Montaigne
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." β Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." β Janis Joplin
π Quotes on Self-Love
"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line." β Lucille Ball
"You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody." β Maya Angelou
"Self-love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself." β Unknown
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
Owning our story
π Quotes on Letting Go of Expectations
"The moment you stop expecting is the moment you start finding joy in the unexpected." β Unknown
"Expectation is the root of all heartache." β William Shakespeare
"Let go of the need to control and allow life to unfold." β Unknown
"When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are." β Donald Miller
"Release the need to be right and embrace the beauty of being yourself."β Unknown
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
π» Quotes on Learning and Growth
"Life is a journey, not a destination." β Ralph Waldo Emerson
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing." β Henry Ford
"Every day is a new opportunity to learn and grow." β Unknown
"Mistakes are proof that you are trying." β Unknown
"Life is too short to keep learning the same lesson." β Unknown
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
β¨ Quotes on Love and Connection
"Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation." β Osho
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
I release people that no longer serve my highest good.
Letting go creates room for healthier people.
I honor my feelings and choose inner peace over drama.
I protect my wellβbeing without apology.
I accept change with compassion for myself.
I forgive to free my heart, not to excuse disrespect.
Each breath grounds me and eases my tension.
I trust the path that leads me away from harm.
I am whole whether friends stay or go.
I release what I cannot control and focus on myself.
I set boundaries that keep me safe and respected.
I reclaim my best energyΒ
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content