login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2025 -Acceptance & Feelings

Acceptance involves allowing feelings to exist without judgment, recognizing them as part of our ongoing journey. This understanding fosters a deeper connection to ourselves and the complexities of life, embracing each moment as it comes.

create /list

affirmations

re: feelings & acceptanceย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

I honor the natural rhythms of my emotions.

I trust that my journey is perfectly designed for me.

I celebrate the beauty in each step of my process.

I find strength in the fluctuations of my feelings.

I embrace the uniqueness of my path with gratitude.

I recognize the lessons in every emotional experience.

I allow myself to flow with life's changes.

I appreciate the beauty in my personal growth.

I am at peace with where I am in my journey.

I welcome the unfolding of my life with an open heart.

I trust that every emotion serves a purpose.

I find joy in the journey, not just the destination.

I embrace the complexity of my emotional landscape.

I accept that my experiences shape who I am.

I celebrate my individuality and the path I walk.

I find beauty in the moments of stillness and movement.

I am open to the lessons that each phase of my journey brings.

I honor my feelings as part of my unique story.

I am at peace with the uncertainties of life.

I embrace the journey of acceptance as a gift.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content