login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2025 You Are Your Why - Now Be

How would I be doing this differently if I were WILLING to let it be easy?

Alan Cohen

louise-hay-quotes-happiness-today-new-day.jpg?fit=800%2C800&ssl=1

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Why do I appreciate the power of today ?

ย 

Image result for panache desai pic affirmations

See the source image

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

af5783f0b9fa6a89bf339aa5a034fbf9--jogging-realm.jpg

There is some kind of a sweet innocence

in being humanโ€”

in not having to be just happy or just sadโ€”

in the nature of being able to be both broken

and whole,

at the same time.โ€

ย 

JoyBell C.

ep505-own-sss-gary-zukav-quotes-6-568x568.jpg

6d7ba700a02314c633caac4b969f2d31.jpg

9df27f43f535b4f62f661e5955cba916--peace-and-harmony-peace-and-love.jpg

See the source image

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to หš allowing professional focus's post:

Powerful topic. I look at my human behavior and I agree with all of the above authors.

Claiming is a direct pay off! A direct reward for letting go of unworkability and choosing the action of claiming...

Love this!

ย 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

How I see mySelf and what I see directly shapes my behavior and my experiences.ย 

My identity, my self concept and image align with my connection b/t mySelf perception and my action.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I claim vibrant health!

I feel mySelf getting grounded and I am taking notice of my increasing confidence!

I claim self empowerment related to daily walking and stretching!

I claim flexibility in all of my major muscles and in all of my joints (hips, knees, shoulders, plus my neck).

My lateral muscles respond instantly to stretching and my work out routine is designed to be gentle yet progressive.

I LOVE doing exercises like squats and working on strengthening my low back!

ย 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I AM Free to choose the quality and nature of my personal growth!

I am quickly becoming more present to all of my options and my possibilities!

I choose peace in ALL of my pursuits!ย 

I choose peace and I choose greater Self awareness!

ย 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

The more I choose to let go and release, the quicker I am free to make healthier and happier choices that are completely authentic and align with my core values!

I am proud of all of my recent growth and the finest and most delicate part is in meeting the moment and it's delicacy...

It's a place I've never tread before and I don't want to miss anything in this process.ย 

The more patient and gentle that I am with mySelf, the more generous I can be with other people who are also on their path to meeting their moment as well...

Understanding mySelf is expanding my ability appreciate others and their processes.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

My moments are full of possibilities...

I am not a kid in a candy shop, but my LIFE is FULL of some really sweet, outstanding choices!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content