login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2025 Remainder of Month 25 affirmations @ a time

25 @ a timeย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  1. Rest ย and self-care are a given.
  2. I notice my feelings and allow.
  3. I listen to my body and respond with kindness.
  4. I communicate my needs clearly and confidently.
  5. I am proud of the progress I have made.
  6. I create structure in my life to support my processes and goals.
  7. I allow support and know how to give it to myself.
  8. I celebrate my small victories every day.
  9. I nourish my body with healthy choices.
  10. I love that I choose supportive settings that understand.
  11. I embrace my independence and trust my abilities.
  12. I reflect on my experiences to gain clarity and insight.
  13. I advocate for my self; my needs and preferences.
  14. I focus on the present moment and take one step at a time.
  15. I welcome change and the opportunities it brings.
  16. I utilize tools and resources to stay organized.
  17. I build meaningful connections with those around me.
  18. I am open to new job opportunities and professional growth.
  19. I practice mindfulness to enhance my well-being.
  20. I document my journey to track my progress.
  21. I set realistic goals that are achievable and fulfilling.
  22. I seek feedback to improve my experiences.
  23. I embrace vulnerability as a strength.
  24. I cultivate gratitude for the positive aspects of my life.
  25. I commit to my growth and desired level of healing every day.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

1. I create affirmations easily and they have a profound effect on my life.ย 
2. I create and utilize structure in my life to support my goals and processes.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  1. I am strong and capable of overcoming any challenge.
  2. I embrace each day as a new opportunity for growth and healing.
  3. I honor my feelings and allow myself to grieve at my own pace.
  4. I am worthy of love, joy, and happiness.
  5. I take small steps each day toward my goals and dreams.
  6. I am surrounded by support and kindness from those who care about me.
  7. I choose to focus on the positive aspects of my life.
  8. I am resilient and can adapt to change with grace.
  9. I deserve to take time for self-care and nurture my well-being.
  10. I am learning to trust myself and my decisions.
  11. I release any negative thoughts and replace them with positivity.
  12. I am grateful for the love and memories I shared with my husband.
  13. I am open to new experiences and opportunities that come my way.
  14. I am capable of creating a fulfilling and meaningful life.
  15. I choose to be present in each moment and appreciate the little things.
  16. I am deserving of peace and tranquility in my life.
  17. I trust that everything will unfold as it should.
  18. I am proud of the progress I make, no matter how small.
  19. I am surrounded by beauty and positivity in my environment.
  20. I am in control of my thoughts and emotions.
  21. I am worthy of pursuing my passions and interests.
  22. I embrace change as a natural part of life.
  23. I am capable of building a bright future for myself.
  24. I choose to be gentle with myself and practice self-compassion.
  25. I am enough, just as I am, and I celebrate my uniqueness.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content