login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2025 I choose to allow :

I choose to allowย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I choose to allow comfort .

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I choose to focus on areas on the order needed and allow peace thru my process .

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I choose to allow myself to handle details of a complex natureย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I choose to allow simplicity and faith to organize my life.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I choose to allow my memories to keep me warm as my faith moves me forward to my unchartered dreams materialize

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I choose to manifest my top priorities.

I choose to embrace every aspect of learning, including memory.

I choose the path that I am now walking on, and I choose to create WONDERFUL opportunities.

I choose to overcome every barrier that arises, as it arises, and I prevail!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I choose my health as my top priority.ย 

I choose new self compassion so that each moment is new, and I am totally active in my now.

I am on top of ALL of my top priorities.

I have one road map to success. I plan begins with a deep integrative approach that covers the entire content of my exam.

I have daily deadlines that are attainable and sustainable.

I have all the time that I need to get this done.

I only focus on my goals and I put my health first.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post: In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:ย 

glad you are here adding what works for you !

they are wonderful!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I choose to allow my

home to be my

sanctuary of comfort, safety, and security.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content