login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2025 page 1 ~ Declarations For All Occasions

Declarations  For All Occasions

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Mental Load

I embrace the clarity that comes from prioritizing

my well-being.

Each moment I dedicate to self-care

enhances my mental clarity

and empowers my productivity.

2. Time Pressure

I honor my time

and recognize

that taking breaks

for nourishment

is a vital investment

in my energy and focus.

I create space

for my needs

without hesitation.

3. Perfection

I release the need for ‘perfection’ in my self-care routine.

I trust my inner knower

Bc it is to guided my That Which Created me
in making choices

that nourish my body

and my very soul to be well & Good

I celebrate my Good

progress over ideas of

perfection.

4. Physical State

I listen to my body

with compassion and needed careful discipline.
I respond to my needs with love.

All of my meals and supplements I ingest

fuel my vitality and enhance my overall well-being.

5. Routine Disruption

I welcome the flow

of my daily routine,

understanding that pauses

for nourishment & rest are essential

for my development, betterment & well adjusted Self

I adapt gracefully to changes, knowing they enrich my experience.

6. Emotional Factors

I acknowledge

my emotions

and allow myself

to feel with complete understanding & compassion.
I cultivate a sense of peace within, knowing that self-care is a powerful act of self-love and resilience.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Mental Load

  1. Clarity and Focus
    I AM a clear & fertile mind. I produce the answers and results I benefit most from 
  2. I AM cultivated  by completing my tasks
  3. I AM the prioritizing of my ideal life
  4. I AM sharpened focus
  5. I AM the fuel of my creativity.
  6. I AM energy I love 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Time

I AM Empowered Time Management

I AM the value of my time & a precious resource.

I manage my tasks efficiently, allowing my energy and focus to flow seamlessly throughout the day growing stronger with each breath.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Embracing Progress
I embrace and celebrate my results.  My journey is beyond recognition. . Each step I take towards my home is a huge success

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Adaptability and Growth
I embrace the ebb and flow of my daily routine.

I adapt with grace, knowing that completeness of my tasks  enrich my life

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Motivation

Driven by Purpose
I am fueled by my passion and purpose. Each day, I take inspired action towards my goals, knowing that my efforts create meaningful changes now

Resilience

Strength in Challenges
I AM the energy that eats  challenges for breakfast. Every obstacle is a stepping stone that leads me to my dreams, and I AM a task creator & completer .

Self-Compassion

Kindness to Myself
i treat myself with kindness and compassion. I acknowledge my efforts and celebrate my achievements. I AM Vision & completed actions

Clarity of Vision
I have  a clear vision of my goals and dreams. I take actionable steps each day to bring my vision to life, trusting in my ability to manifest my desires.

Balance

harmony in Life
I create balance in my life by prioritizing my best life I harmonize work, rest, and play, knowing that each aspect contributes to my overall happiness.

Gratitude

Gratitude for Progress
I am grateful for my journey and the WOW-progress I make each day. I celebrate my achievements and learn from my experiences, knowing they now shape my ideal future!giving me great satisfaction 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I choose to thrive in change.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I have a deep understanding of my strengths, weaknesses and values which guides my decisions and actions.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I allow my  footwork to only be that which I deeply admire.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ believing in miracles's post:

Incredible affirmations...

This is some of the greatest affirmations that I've encountered! 

Thank you, and --- thank you for sharing your empowering affirmations with the entire community!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

thank you ! 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content