login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2025 Just For Today … fill in

Fill in 

Just For Today …I…

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Just for today -

I will

compensate for late hours & sleep more in morning (done)

I will eat for my needs … & on a schedule (done)

 

I will speak to an accountability person @ 3:30 (done)

I will prep for food shop(done)

I will food shop(done)

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Just for today:

 

I will de-clutter & trash 

Just for today 

I will get more rest 

I will plan this new month By focusing/ prioritizing details for the month 

I will write & reflect on what has transpired so far

I will focus on Homecare / self-care/ & my financial budget  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Just for today … I will eat my nourishing foods, dress as I like, take out things I am getting rid of, 

prep for exercise day ,  go to my comfort cafe … do my planning & love the roll ai am

on.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Just for today I will take notice of my highest priority things and create the plan to be on top of my game.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Just for today I will have equal amounts of self compassion with focused attention , energy and deliberate actions .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content