login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

July 2025 Allowing The More (ease ,time,.money &energy)

Image result for PERMA CHEDRON quotes pinterestthread created June 30- July 1 2025

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

309043b44a8d71284b7fc7ae2861efb5--mooji-wisdom-mooji-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ep505-own-sss-gary-zukav-quotes-6-568x568.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

stencil.blog-post-image-10-300x300.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to หš gently, lovingly optimally capable & completely empowered's post:

Beautiful quotes that allow me to easily open my mind and become a willing to make adjustments on my end that make my life more organized and free up my inner flow so that my outer flow is more productive over all.ย 

What I like is that I am able to do anything as it arises. No drama, just inner work as it arises and at the same time, really constructing a very thorough study environment where I am getting stronger exponentially.ย 

I am experiencing inner and outer transformation. And, there is no pressure. There is just willingness and there is timeliness where I am getting stronger and I am very mindful of the job market!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

p_lovewhereyouare_01.jpg?w=300&h=291

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

I am very happy that your timeline is working for the flow you haveย 

Awesome news.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz2qlblHw5-QeOgQGY12USRjId3KbTlF5_7kz8qFshaR6r51xk

4363626d837482ad069787c02c519004.jpg

DAe6UzEXUAAoOF1.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

8d639b717b20170e850cf87682c5f2df--growth-quotes.jpg

ย 

8020ae622aa58af55ee8a98c6dec5113--fabulous-quotes-people-quotes.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

  • ~"It's like an emotional dance party: Some dances will be your favorites -- others more awkward or difficult to learn. Some will be boring or make you mad. some you will wish you never needed to do again. But AHA! You think. I will dance all the dances I can." ~ Sark

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

13461d34a9725017e0288a2246f5a746--ariel-kennedy.jpg

809b14a69ebd152fe6f8ebf532d3e77a--therapy-quotes-art-therapy.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for pic was good because pic quote

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In the simple, direct experience of what is, you have an ongoing opportunity to awaken out of the trance the mind perpetuates to the radiant fullness and completeness of being. Just keep letting go and surrendering to what is. Stephan Bodian
ย 

See the source image

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

a2e6a76434d7e1671462377cd1bfc4a7--sark-quotes-holistic-healing.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

For myself - hmmm what do I likeโ€ฆ that I am doing things daily in progressive waysโ€ฆ & leaving room to improve as I keep on keeping onย 

See the source image

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content