login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

end of JUNE 2025 /OPTIMALLY EMPOWERED

POST 1

Today is that day

Β 

https://youtu.be/e4lULENT72QΒ 

BE YOU

β€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE

WHO CAN SHOW UP

AND DO THE WORK

THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE

TO BE THE HAPPIEST

VERSION OF YOU.

-STACIE MARTIN

BE YOU

β€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

β€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

0022a97942f4f08a6f409b2c2f0a90cb.jpg

BE YOU

β€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

d763ff385e87d024ac6ea7ca3cbfbdf2.jpg

BE YOU

β€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

today's in the moment focus:

small step begins upon wake up

be inspired -though just enough to start morning rituals/routines that give that good day.

morning foods /supplements that are healthy and are feel good (including my favorite supplements that fit my needs)

BE YOU

β€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I Am the honoring of my feelings and the allowing of rest when needed

I Am the approach to each task with a sense of purpose and clarity

I AM moments of peace

I AM the celebration of all the small victories along the way.

I Am the trust in my ability to navigate this challenge.

I AM the reach out for support, even if it’s just a kind word to myself.

BE YOU

β€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚ gently, lovingly & optimally empowered's post:

I LOVE this:::

"TODAY'S IN THE MOMENT FOCUS"

I choose to renew my mind with new inspiration!Β 

I need to get in to my inner stillness and source the Light of my Being, and feel the pulse and feel my inner Light as one.Β 

I bring the pulse pressure of my Being in to my inner awareness, and I focus only in this second, only in this breath.

I allow the pain bodies to be released.

I allow the reemergence of the moment to be perpetually in this pulse, perpetually new... perpetually renewed and each new moment, I release the emotions that block this newness.

I now see and feel the Light of my Being. It is clear to see and I feel its pulse.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content