login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2025/ Affirmations 25@ a time/ Non-negotiables for June/July

25 @ a time

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I make  wise financial decisions.
  2. Clarity flows to me so effortlessly as I focus on my VIP priorities.
  3. I trust prayer  to guide me through this process.
  4. I am calm and centered, even in the midst of any uncertainties.
  5. I love my decisions because all brings me closer to my goals.
  6. I embrace the opportunities that come with change.
  7. I am surrounded by support and resources that empower me.
  8. I have the strength to face any situation with confidence.
  9. My mind is clear, and I see the path ahead with clarity.
  10. I release any fear and embrace a mindset of abundance.
  11. I am in control of my financial future and make choices that serve me.
  12. I approach each appointment with focus and determination.
  13. I am open to new possibilities and solutions.
  14. I trust that everything is unfolding as ideally as I love.
  15. I am resilient and adapt easily to new circumstances.
  16. I prioritize my well-being and make time for self-care.
  17. I am grateful for the lessons that come with this experience.
  18. I attract positive outcomes and opportunities into my life.
  19. I am worthy of financial stability and peace of mind.
  20. I approach each task with clarity and purpose.
  21. I am confident in my ability to navigate this situation.
  22. I release any overwhelm and embrace a sense of calm.
  23. I am focused on what I can control and let go of the rest.
  24. I trust the process and know that I am on the right path.
  25. I am empowered to create a future that aligns with my values and dreams.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I am a powerful creator of my own reality.
  2. I embrace my potential and step into my greatness.
  3. I am worthy of extraordinary success and fulfillment.
  4. I attract abundance and prosperity effortlessly.
  5. I am aligned with my highest purpose and vision.
  6. I radiate confidence and inspire those around me.
  7. I am open to receiving all the blessings life has to offer.
  8. I trust in my ability to manifest my dreams into reality.
  9. I am a beacon of strength and resilience in any situation.
  10. I cultivate joy and gratitude in every moment.
  11. I am surrounded by opportunities that elevate my life.
  12. I embrace change as a catalyst for my growth.
  13. I am in harmony with my financial goals and aspirations.
  14. I am a magnet for success and meaningful connections.
  15. I celebrate my achievements and honor my journey.
  16. I am fearless in pursuing my passions and desires.
  17. I create a life filled with purpose and fulfillment.
  18. I am deserving of love, joy, and abundance in all forms.
  19. I trust the universe to guide me toward my highest good.
  20. I am empowered to make choices that align with my values.
  21. I am a source of inspiration and positivity for others.
  22. I embrace my uniqueness and share my gifts with the world.
  23. I am committed to my personal growth and transformation.
  24. I attract supportive relationships that uplift and inspire me.
  25. I am the architect of my life, building a future I love.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I am capable of mastering new skills and tasks with ease.
  2. I embrace the opportunity to create a beautifully organized life.
  3. I give myself permission to explore my potential and abilities.
  4. I find joy in taking on new responsibilities and challenges.
  5. I am excited to learn and grow in every aspect of my life.
  6. I celebrate my independence and the strength it brings me.
  7. I am open to discovering my unique talents and passions.
  8. I take pride in creating a harmonious and organized environment.
  9. I am empowered to make decisions that enhance my life.
  10. I approach each task with enthusiasm and creativity.
  11. I am worthy of a life filled with clarity and purpose.
  12. I trust myself to navigate new experiences with confidence.
  13. I am capable of creating systems that support my goals.
  14. I embrace the journey of self-discovery and personal growth.
  15. I am grateful for the opportunity to take charge of my life.
  16. I find fulfillment in organizing my space and my time.
  17. I am resilient and adapt easily to new challenges.
  18. I am excited to cultivate a life that reflects my true self.
  19. I honor my desires and pursue them with passion.
  20. I am a proactive creator of my own happiness and success.
  21. I take joy in the process of learning and evolving.
  22. I am committed to nurturing my well-being and organization.
  23. I embrace the freedom that comes with taking on new tasks.
  24. I am confident in my ability to create balance in my life.
  25. I celebrate my journey toward a more organized and fulfilling existence.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I confidently express my needs and desires.
  2. I am worthy of having my needs met.
  3. I advocate for myself with clarity and purpose.
  4. I approach negotiations with an open mind and a positive attitude.
  5. My voice is powerful, and I use it to communicate my needs.
  6. I trust my instincts when it comes to advocating for myself.
  7. I am skilled at finding common ground in negotiations.
  8. I deserve to be heard and understood.
  9. I am capable of negotiating outcomes that benefit me.
  10. I approach discussions with confidence and assertiveness.
  11. I am open to feedback while standing firm in my needs.
  12. I believe in my ability to create win-win situations.
  13. I am prepared to articulate my needs clearly and effectively.
  14. I embrace the art of negotiation as a valuable skill.
  15. I am resilient and adaptable in the face of challenges.
  16. I respect myself and expect others to do the same.
  17. I am proactive in seeking solutions that meet my needs.
  18. I celebrate my successes in advocating for myself.
  19. I am patient and persistent in negotiations.
  20. I trust that my needs are valid and important.
  21. I am open to collaboration while prioritizing my needs.
  22. I communicate my boundaries with confidence and respect.
  23. I am empowered to negotiate for what I truly want.
  24. I recognize the value I bring to any negotiation.
  25. I am committed to my personal growth and self-advocacy.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I am now fully prepared for every area that I am desiring to give attention
  2. My mind is clear, organized, and focused on my processes .
  3. I embrace structure and organization in my daily life.
  4. I prioritize my tasks effectively, allowing me to achieve more with less energy / more flow
  5. I am fine 
  6. I create a peaceful environment that fosters focus and productivity.
  7. I am committed to maintaining a balanced life that includes rest and rejuvenation.
  8. I trust in my ability to stay organized and on track.
  9. I approach each day with a clear plan and purpose.
  10. I am capable of achieving my goals through focused effort and preparation.
  11. I release distractions and embrace my ability to concentrate.
  12. I take time to rest and recharge, knowing it enhances my productivity.
  13. I am grateful for the clarity that comes from being organized.
  14. I visualize well my success outcome and the prep to get there
  15. I am resilient and adapt easily to changes in my plans.
  16. I celebrate everything
  17. I am focused on my priorities and release people places and things that do not serve me  
  18. I create systems that support my kind of organization and efficiency.
  19. I am at peace with my progress and trust The process.
  20. I nourish my body and mind with rest, fueling my productivity.
  21. I am proactive in my preparations, ensuring I am ready for any opportunity.
  22. I cultivate a mindset of clarity and purpose in all my endeavors.
  23. I embrace challenges as opportunities for kind of well rounded development & learning.
  24. I am surrounded by Good  and support that enhances my focus.
  25. I am committed to my well-being, knowing that good rest , focus & focus - all essential for success.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1I allow  joy and fulfillment every day.

2I am more than capable of achieving my goals.

3I am capable of feeling the way I want to feel.

4I embrace opportunities for joy in my life.

5I am more than capable of creating a fulfilling life.

6I am enjoying an abundance of happiness around me.

7I am capable of overcoming challenges to reach my goals.

8I allow inner joy.

9I am capable of nurturing my emotional well-being.

10I am open to the possibilities that each day brings.

11I am capable of taking steps toward my dreams.

12I am open to feeling gratitude for the little things.

13I am capable of finding joy in everyday moments.

14I l allow respectful ove and support from others.

15I am capable of transforming my dreams into reality.

16I am open to exploring my passions and interests.

17I am capable of creating wonderful changes in my life.

18I am open to learning from my experiences.

19I am capable of celebrating my achievements, big and small.

20I am open to feeling connected to myself and healthy others.

21I am capable of prioritizing my happiness.

22I allow joy that comes from self-discovery.

23I am capable of setting and achieving meaningful goals & completing tasks to get there 

24I allow deep inner peace and contentment.

25I am capable of living a life filled with purpose and joy.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I take one small step at a time.
  2. I  focus on completing one task at a time today.
  3. I break my tasks into smaller, manageable parts.
  4. I l celebrate each small accomplishment I make.
  5. I am self sufficient 
  6. I take breaks to recharge and refresh my mind.
  7. I create a simple plan every few hours for my day.
  8. I focus on what I can do today, not what I can't do.
  9. I can find joy in the l tasks I complete.
  10. I will take my time and not rush through my tasks.
  11. I prioritize my tasks based on what feels most important.
  12. I will be gentle with myself as I work through my to-do list.
  13. I create a comfortable space to work in.
  14. I remind myself that progress is more important than perfection.
  15. I set a timer to work on tasks for short periods.
  16. I focus on one  area at a time.
  17. I enjoy the process of organizing my space.
  18. I acknowledge my efforts, no matter how small.
  19. I can find satisfaction in completing even the simplest tasks.
  20. I take deep breaths to be calm
  21. I visualize my space as I want it to be.
  22. I remind myself that it's okay to take things slowly.
  23. I create a list of small tasks to tackle each day.
  24. I focus on the present moment and what I can do now.
  25. I now appreciate the progress I make, no matter what it is 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I embrace clarity in every task I undertake.
  2. I am centered and composed in all situations.
  3. I navigate details with ease and grace.
  4. I trust my ability to manage every aspect effortlessly.
  5. I am fully present in each moment.
  6. I approach my tasks with a calm and steady mind.
  7. I find joy in the process of organization.
  8. I am capable of handling all details with confidence.
  9. I create a harmonious environment for my work.
  10. I breathe deeply and maintain my focus.
  11. I am in control of my thoughts and actions.
  12. I celebrate my progress with each step I take.
  13. I attract clarity and understanding in my work.
  14. I am resilient and adaptable in all situations.
  15. I enjoy the journey of completing my tasks.
  16. I am surrounded by ideal types of support and encouragement.
  17. I radiate calmness and tranquility.
  18. I am open to new ideas and solutions.
  19. I prioritize my well-being as I work.
  20. I am grateful for the opportunity to grow and learn.
  21. I maintain a balanced perspective in all I do.
  22. I trust the process and enjoy each moment.
  23. I am focused and determined in my efforts.
  24. I create space for creativity and inspiration.
  25. I am at peace with my progress and achievements.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content