login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2025 Life Is About Being The Self You Like Seeing

Create Intentions & affirmations

Ā 

Feel free to join me in the affirmations which are creating your best life. Enjoy changing them as you see fit, and allow your affirmation discipline to work its natural beauty on you!!!

Ā 

"Wow! Even now my ability to arrange my time is more genius than ever before.ā€

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ā€œI know my journey consists of experiences just right forĀ me.ā€

Ā 

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Affirmations

Ā 

My body is evidence ofĀ  beautiful

resilience and strength

Ā I allow gratitude and appreciation to permeate my body, mind and spirit

Ā 

Miraculous evidence of healing I recall daily in all fibers of my being

I love how Everyday

I start each day

with a clear happy plan,

a purpose ofĀ  gratifying energy

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

  • I AM the honoring of my life
  • I AM the honoring of my my journey
  • I AM theĀ  embracing my strength;
  • I AM the choice to allow the creation of myĀ  beautiful life & I AM the love and the enjoyment of G_d's gift.

    I naturally and easilyĀ  practice gratitude daily to foster a lighthearted and productive mindset.

  • I am the decision of worthinessĀ  of joy and renewal
  • Ā I AM now allowingĀ  steps each day to create a space that reflects my ideal spirit moments and place.

I loveĀ  taking care of my physical health

  • I enjoy prioritizing my most important tasks each day & accomplishing what most needs doing

    I enjoy reflecting on my progress regularly
    and adjusting my plans accordingly

    I AM theĀ  embrace of an achievement mindset

    IĀ  maintain a clutter-free life

    Ā to enhance my focus.

    IĀ  take action, even when I feel less than perfectly certain.

    I AM the certainty that as needed for what I need.

    IĀ  buildĀ  routines that supports my ideal productivity.

    I AM the flexibility and and adaptation to changes as they arise.

    I now live each day with intention and purpose.

    I nowĀ  practice self-compassion and kindness to myself in greatest of disciplines

    I now limit distractions and stay focused on my tasks.

    Ā 

    I do manage my time effectively using tools and techniques.

    I love

    learning new skills that enhance

    my productivity daily

    Ā 

    I connect with others

    who share my goals and values.

    through exercise and nutrition

    IĀ  engage in activities that inspire and motivate me.

    I engage in regular self-reflection to understand my needs & then take leaps of action to take care of my highest priorities

    I love protectingĀ  my time and energy

    in all areas of my life that is in line with what I value most

    IĀ  create a vision board in my mind to visualize my goals.

    I AM the focus of phenomenalĀ  solutions

    IĀ  celebrate myself daily

    IĀ  take regular breaks to recharge my energy as needed/desired

    I allow only the best support and guidanceĀ  & at the same time recognize I know way more than I think I do and I give in to valuing myself.

    I practice mindfulness inĀ  stayingĀ  present and focused.

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

The Self I LOVE seeing:

  • I am at ease with mySelf
  • I balance my energy easilyĀ 
  • I am physically, mentally and spiritually happy
  • I am happy
  • All of my needs are being met and I am satisfied and at peace with mySelf.
  • My Spirit is fully vibrant and my body aligns with flexibility and core balance.

Ā 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

wonderful!

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content