Everyday we run into all kinds of people places & things.
In our journey toward a growing self-love, one of the most powerful steps we can take is to surround ourselves with people who embody grace—individuals who understand the importance of being kind to themselves amidst life’s challenges. These are the people who recognize that everyone has struggles and that it’s okay to not have it all together.
When you connect with those who practice self-compassion, you create a supportive environment where vulnerability is welcomed, and authenticity is celebrated. These relationships remind you that it’s perfectly normal to experience ups and downs, and that giving yourself grace is a vital part of the human experience.
Engaging with a community that prioritizes self-love and grace encourages you to reflect on your own journey. You’ll find inspiration in their stories of resilience and their ability to forgive themselves for mistakes. This shared understanding fosters a sense of belonging, where you can express your feelings without fear of judgment.
As you cultivate these connections, take the time to share your own experiences and challenges. Open conversations about self-acceptance and the importance of grace can deepen your bonds and reinforce the idea that you are not alone in your struggles.
Together, you can create a culture of compassion, where everyone is encouraged to embrace their imperfections and celebrate their progress. In this nurturing space, you’ll learn to extend the same grace to yourself that you offer to others, allowing self-love to flourish and transform your life. Remember, you are worthy of kindness, and surrounding yourself with those who practice grace will help you embody that truth every day.

We run into things that just blossom into all kinds of things…
My question is do you give yourself grace ?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to ˚ allowing myself grace's post:
This is a very beautiful recommendation...
I'm aware of my need to protect my energy and I am loving the idea of giving mySelf grace...
I have been praying and spending time in contemplation before I go to sleep each night, and it has been a huge comfort.
The presence of Grace shields me and allows me to stay focused on my priorities.
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
that’s a good element in this topic - protecting one’s energy .
I will give that thought how I do this … and hope to build on it from the inside out.
Thanks for sharing that in particular & sharing with your lovely presence ..
I love that about this site … whatever we speak from the heart 💗 becomes a gift to ourselves & others
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Marcus Twain
Posted on 31/05/2025.
Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.
Marcus Twain
Posted on 31/05/2025.
https://youtu.be/S-dj_-4TC5c
Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.
In response to Marcus Twain's post:One of the best videos ever!
I would like to elaborate now that I can...
In life I have a pet peeve about labeling & analyzing ..
& this video
was ridiculously well done/perfect . I have shared it w/ others … bc of its simplicity & perfection
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Marcus Twain
Posted on 05/06/2025. Last edited on 06/06/2025.
Two thoughts
Glad you like it.
And you know this what i DO through serenity
Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.
In response to Marcus Twain's post:
Awesome, Marcus!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Good things about today is my focus
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am worthy of love and compassion, especially from myself.
I acknowledge my imperfections and embrace them as part of my journey.
I forgive myself for past blunders and choose to learn from them.
I am doing my best, and that is pretty special .
I give myself permission to take breaks and rest when needed.
I celebrate my progress, no matter what it is
I allowed myself to feel my emotions without recrimination
I trust that I am on the right path, even when I don’t have all the answers
I release the need for having all of my ducks in a row
I embrace my authentic self.
I am deserving of kindness and understanding, just like everyone else.
I choose to speak to myself with love and encouragement.
I recognize that who I am is a work in progress & I progress just fine
I honor my needs and prioritize self-care.
I am grateful for my unique journey and the lessons it brings.
I let go of comparison and focus on my own progress.
I am resilient and capable of overcoming the big stuff .
I embrace my flaws as opportunities for growth.
I choose to focus on what I can control and release what I cannot.
I am learning to trust the timing of my life.
I give myself grace.
I am worthy of much real love, happiness and fulfillment.
I acknowledge my efforts and give myself credit for trying.
I choose to love myself unconditionally, regardless of my circumstances.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi