login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2025 MiNDFULNESS - Going Slower To Speed Up

I have much going on & my desire to move things a long and go faster isn’t working for me as I intended . So - I am

slowing down as of this moment.

todays intention 

I will stay present and grateful

throughout my day,

appreciating each moment

and the progress I make,

while continuing to move forward

with purpose ,

peace &

powerful faith 

 

46b325ace4f3095d51220a6a49ae9a9b--affirmations-for-love-healing-affirmations.jpg

I am quiet and can easily hear my heart’s song.

 I am joyful listening to my inner spirit.

 I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.

 I accept only love into the sacred space of my soul.

 I lovingly nurture myself in all that I do and all that I am.

 I joyfully allow love, joy and good health to flow through my mind,body and spirit

 I pronounce this a new and wonderful day for me.

 I let go and move forward, I am joyously free

 It is wonderful to let go of everything that no longer serves me and embrace my future

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My journey is my own and it is beautiful.

 I make great choices for me and my life

 I can use all the self-care tools in my toolbox to take me further

 I use self-care not self-control

All the Good needed for this day is done here and now. Thank you, thank you, thank you God and it is so Amen.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

day 1 of a fresh new day

I can feel and be in more than one place at a time

I can work on any area I choose and still feel I am good with what is unfinished,

I know where to begin and I embrace the disgrace and it becomes my masterpiece

I know how to continue and I embrace my creativity

I am pleased with who I am & who I AM is all I need to be.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

day 1 of a fresh new day -continued

My mess is an opportunity, and I choose to dive in and explore new solutions.

I look at my life with a sense of adventure.

I can do things alone and I attract people who genuinely complement my needs, desires, abilities.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

day 1 of a fresh new day -continued

I look forward to my creative plans

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content