BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Pls Share a daily quote , affirmation and or Binaural
Lets grow this thread
With love peace & empowerment
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LIFE IS AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE, WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT – I ONLY NEED TO “LET GO” OF THE FALSE STUFF AROUND THE FEAR OF SURVIVAL
Keith Garrick


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love and abundance. Then, whenever doubt, anxiety or fear try to call me, they keep getting a busy signal and they'll soon forget my number.—Edith Armstrong

Ignore your age. When you reach it, you won't reject success because you're not the right age for it.

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
Edith Wharton
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations
I am a guardian of my own energy, choosing thoughts that empower me.
I am a seeker & a finder
of truth,
exploring the depths of my consciousness.
& the newness
of a sweet life / journey
that aligns with my
spirit & the One
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi