login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

April 2025 Allowing Elevated levels of Being

Create a long list of affirmations, intentions & mantras 

to take you higher 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am at peace with my journey, trusting the process of life.

I am filled with the energy of possibility, with extreme readiness ready to engage in  my ideal reality.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am love , light & what is limitless of my finest world.

I am unaffected by the limitations of others and I Am self validation 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


It is a given I AM a powerful co-creator, & I Am now manifesting  my highest potential.

I allow alignment with the infinite wisdom of surrender and answered prayer and daily completion 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am a warrior of love, light, and healing energy and advocate for myself first  & I naturally am love in any and all circumstances 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM the worthiness of experiencing the fullness of life’s blessings.

I AM the vessel for transformation, both within and around me that allows and co-creates 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM the connection to my Creator flowing powerfully

I am open to receiving Divine guidance and inspiration in every moment.

I am a catalyst for high quality energy change in my life

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am in harmony with the rhythms of the season of my life of being my best. I AM the intention of answered prayer & surrender 

I  flow effortlessly & need no permission 

I am a reflection of the Divine , embodying Supreme love and compassion.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am capable of transcending limitations and embracing my true ideal power.

I am a conscious participant in the unfolding of my destiny.

I am grateful for the lessons that elevate my soul and expand my consciousness.

I am inspiration.

I am in a state of constant evolution, embracing growth and transformation.

I AM worthiness of living a life of joy, abundance, and fulfillment.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am an amazing channel for divine creativity, expressing my unique gifts.

I am a co-creator with my Higher Power I call God

I AM

manifesting my dreams into reality.

I am open to the miracles that life has to offer and my creator has gifted me & I accept.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am a guardian of my own energy, choosing thoughts that empower me.

I am a seeker & a finder

 of truth, exploring the depths of my consciousness.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content