login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2025 Independence All Kinds Of Feelings /Thoughts

AffirmationsĀ 

Quotes

commentsĀ 

Join in if you like

I wouid like (:

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

  • I am liking more that I am

embracing my independence and can value my inner remembrance Ā of my husband .

While Ā discovering my strengths.

  • I am appreciating my worth Ā of my own time

and attention and remember my soulmate as I move forwardĀ 


Ā I prioritize my needs very wellĀ 

  • I am lighthearted about my creating a fulfilling

life that reflects my true self with the beauty I bring forth from all I have been

  • I know I trust myself

to make choices that bring me joy and fulfillment… I have always been good at thatĀ 

  • I like that I

enjoy my own company

and explore many Ā interests even in the midst of a full life

  • I am truly open to newer experiences that enrich my life

I help me grow in creative waysĀ 

  • I am understanding

my worth , my love,my Ā kindness, and respect I give myself

  • I am taking ideal Ā steps toward my goals and celebrating my progress.
  • I express my many valuable thoughts and feelings on paperĀ 
  • I am always enough just as I am,
  • I honor my journey of self-discovery as it presents.

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

49bf3d42037fe18aa53781df365c28a3.png

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Ā 

Being independently prosperous are powerful ideas to me in my present moment.

Independently - focuses on my own without a dependence on others. Does that mean I have no need for others? Oh no. Though it does mean I derive most of what I need from myself.

It also means, as one who believes in God, a Higher Power … if you will, my independence does depend on that which will always have the completeness that I can ask for… I call that Higher Power God -

God is a personal relationship, I don’t share much more than that… though happy to reveal I do not do anything alone.

I am responsible for my own good feelings

9e1850c7db9855d866400c5cca455fd4--portable-spa-pillow-inspiration.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

2015-08-14-1439564559-7556493-mdvhappinessjoy1-thumb.jpg

ce46cc83f455197a27fe8c6d8e802658.jpg

I Am serene and sure, joyful and achieving, confident of ultimateĀ splendor.

My life is filled with love, joy, happiness and amazingĀ experiences.

I am pure joy; everything else isĀ illusion.

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content