Are there reminders
or reinforcement
you would like to share with
yourself?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Are there reminders
or reinforcement
you would like to share with
yourself?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations & Intentions to reinforce values, needs & desires :
|
I possess a unique ability to deconstruct complex problems and reconstruct them into actionable solutions. I am a visionary strategist, effortlessly connecting the dots between details and the big picture.
I communicate my ideas with clarity and confidence, making complex concepts accessible to others.
I am intentional about my choices, ensuring they align with my values and long-term vision.
I set healthy boundaries that protect my time and energy, allowing me to thrive.
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi