Embracing Joy of Daily Life (Create Greater Successes)
last edited March 10, 2025Â
Hello Bmindful ,Â
Today I choose to love that I must do various things.
In the past , I avoided the word must because:
I am very kind to myself & I plan on staying that way(:
Â
Though part of being good to myself is taking care of myself even when I canât figure out how to complete a hard job & doing it .
Even if I am feeling a bit discombobulated⌠I still have a life that needs my attention & awareness of things to the best of my abilityÂ
If I am exhausted - itâs a sign that self care needs review
If I am needing things I cannot locate , Itâs a sign to create more orderÂ
Many elements can create something being harderÂ
Though many elements can contribute to things being easierÂ
This thread is not just inspired action/
it contains more will -do-energy because I love đ me.
How about you ..Are there things you feel
need to be more of a must about
â & Â less coddling .
Â
Please note  we are all busy .
Life does have  lots of variables
that make it harder sometimes
Â
., though if more were riding on whatever we were not doing - weâdÂ
do more -
Weâd ..make it #1 everyday on the list .
Though you may have noticed - not doingÂ
something that needs your focus - will only become another important & urgent areaÂ
Think of 3 things you would like done in 1 week , or by tomorrow or today ⌠How will you break it down?
What kind of story can you tell yourself to make it more inviting ?
Those few qâs are a bit of a spin off of suggestions I have read & known to be true from
Ariainne Benefit . (Sp?) Will leave a link  soon
so think about thisÂ
and create helpful intentions/ affirmations.. bc you know your mind believes what you tell if ⌠So be kind to you
 ⌠though donât be afraid of getting tougher with anything . Itâs your life ⌠& it needs you .
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
I do get  important things completed daily âŚ
Â
Thatâs  the purpose of this thread is to keep things you donât get to keep going to bottom list.
today I willÂ
Set a Timer:
that
technique always helps!
 followed by a short break.
This can help maintain focus and prevent burnout.
A couple of binaurals you may enjoy ;
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8N5qx1eNz4oÂ
Great background music
âSleep relax music to let go of stressâ
âis also ideal as hypnosis music, Zen musicâ ⌠etcÂ
âEasily relief nervousness, insomnia and worrying
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Health, Self care , Enjoyment w/ MealsÂ
I honor my body
and mind with gentle
care and kindness.
I choose foods
that nurture  my goals
in the moment &
the futureÂ
I find peace in my daily routines.
I embrace the soothing power of water
as I cleanse my spirit.
I am feeling refreshed and rejuvenated
as I indulge myself in self-care.
Â
my home
I create pathways & areas
that are functionalÂ
in my home
that reflect clarity
and ease.
I create
my space
with grace
(a personally loving , a tranquilÂ
inviting. sanctuary )
Â
I approach my life with love
with a sense of joyful curiosity
and  inspiring creativity,
breaking them into
manageable pieces.
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Health.Medical & Occupational WellbeingÂ
Â
I am so grateful
for the love and care,
both from myself and others.
Â
I am so thankful and blessed
as I embrace Another  chapter
in my life with strength and grace.
Â
I choose to prioritize my health and well-being as I transition back into the workforce.
Â
I Now choose to see how
Extraordinary and capable I AM
how I AM
balancing my professional responsibilities
with my personal self-care.
Â
Every day,
I choose to make choices
that nourish my body,
mind,
and spirit.
Â
I am open to newer opportunities
that are aligning
with my passions and skills.
Â
I am trusting  in my ability
to adapt and thrive
in my new work environment.
Â
I honor my feelings
and give myself
permission
to uniquely
heal as I personally need & desire .
Â
I am surrounded by support
and encouragement
as I embark on this journey.
Â
I celebrate my progress
, no matter where ,
what & how
as I recognize all of my
achievements.
Â
Intentions
I intend to create a daily self-care routine that includes physical activity, healthy eating, and mindfulness practices.
Â
I intend to seek out professional development opportunities that enhance my skills and confidence.
Â
I intend to establish boundaries that protect my time and energy, allowing for both work and personal rejuvenation.
Â
I intend to connect with colleagues and build a supportive network in my new workplace.
Â
I intend to practice gratitude daily, focusing on the good  aspects of my life and new career.
Â
I intend to listen to my body and mind, taking breaks when needed to recharge ⌠sleeping and joyful pastimes .
Â
I intend to engage in activities that bring me joy and fulfillment outside of work.
Â
I intend to allow teaming with healthcare  when needed, recognizing that asking for any support is a sign of love for my self.
Â
I intend to reflect on my experiences and learn from them, using them to guide my future decisions.
Â
I intend to approach each day with a loving  heart and a healthy  mindset, ready to embrace progress and wonderful possibilities
Â
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
25 Intentions
I intend to honor my feelings and allow myself to rest when needed.
I intend to approach each task with a sense of purpose and clarity.
I intend to seek moments of peace amidst the chaos.
I intend to celebrate small victories along the way.
I intend to trust in my ability to navigate this challenge.
I intend to reach out for support, even if itâs just a kind word to myself.
I intend to create a plan that feels manageable and achievable.
I intend to focus on one task at a time, releasing the need to rush.
I intend to embrace the love and memories that fill my home.
I intend to practice gratitude for the resources I do have.
I intend to visualize a positive outcome for my efforts.
I intend to be patient with myself as I move through this process.
I intend to find joy in the little things that bring me comfort.
I intend to remind myself that itâs okay to ask for help, even if itâs just from within.
I intend to stay grounded in the present moment.
I intend to acknowledge whatever I am
feeling
without letting them control me.
I intend to create a supportive environment for myself.
I intend to nourish my body and spirit during this time.
I intend to let go of perfection and embrace progress.
I intend to find strength in my vulnerability.
I intend to connect with my inner wisdom and intuition.
I intend to visualize my home as a safe haven.
I intend to breathe deeply and release tension with each exhale.
I intend to remember that I am worthy of love and security.
I intend to trust the journey, even when the path is unclear.
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Feel Free to join in .Â
Letâs do thisÂ
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content