login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MARCH 2025 Functional Elegant & Compassionate

a05ba68b1767af69e8847380b7d7f1cd.jpg


We all want to be able to do what we need & have a lovely look to all that we are desiring .

Today is a great day to celebrate our intentions, and our actions to change or simply move forward in that which we appreciate.

please jump in -love all of you guys 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

e2ef3193fb01ae336750fafad7262633--gratitude-jar-gratitude-quotes.jpg

95077b7745fe035898139a0aa412decf.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend

to practice

self-compassion

when

I face perceived challenges 

in my life & 

routines.



I intend to create

a cozy space

in my home for me

for 

relaxation

self-care

selflove-dylanglynn.gif

& all forms of business 

Self-care-quotes-about-boundaries-1.jpg


I am a spiritual

mental

physical

warrior of peace,

navigating life

with complete serenity.


I always love 💕 how I 

prioritize my mental,

emotional,

and physical well-being.



I intend to celebrate

my efforts,

recognizing that every action,

no matter their size,

is worthy

of acknowledgment.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend to acknowledge my feelings with compassion, allowing myself to feel and then gently guiding myself back to action.

 

I intend to embrace my uniqueness, understanding that my path is my own, and I will honor it with love and patience.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

giphy.gifWhen-you-make-a-choice.jpg

As it pleases me…as it pleases my Good life 

& with the healthiest intentions
I allow that good life . I allow

myself to start, continue & complete tasks that feel ‘beyond continuous’
&’as always

I allow a better feeling

I allow magnificent results.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Everywhere I go, I am at home. →

  Fresh and renewed energy -ready for whatever matters to me →  

So glad to feel purpose-

THE PURPOSE THAT I LOVE. →   
harmonious spiritual Solutions are my mind and spirit -set

The ideal More I Am

making room

Is welcomed

in the most spiritually acceptable ingenious magnificent ways! →

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

C’mon if you are a passerby

or an active member -

join in -

if you choose -

Amazing 🤩 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content