login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MARCH 2025 allowing joy&purpose thru sharing Beautiful Memories of Gratitude/Application

Feel

Good 

Thread 🧵 

upon waking … I like to start my day with emotional good energy … and thoughts of beautiful memories began flooding my mind 

Hope you stop my & share some of yours 

Today, I embrace the beauty of my journey, celebrating every step I take.

 

I am a radiant source of joy, and my happiness inspires those around me.

 

Together and individually, we create a world filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities.

 

I am grateful for the connections I share, knowing that our collective joy lights up the world!

 

5f684fba5d71e2a4fec1fdd431ee33c7.jpg

Today I allow my spirit and the joy it is...

to feel good joyous things everyday 

 

Featured Image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

beautiful memories of hubby 

…the day I was trying on my wedding dress 

… the way my hubby cooked for me & brought delicious meals to me on a tray 

… going to health food stores with my hubby and looking to how we’d plan our meals together 

.., planning celebrations & inviting others to our home

… planning tv 📺 shows to watch together to relax from our busy schedules …

… wonderful conversations 

….going to book stores ( new & used)

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Beautiful memories of my mother 

… how much she loved & how she showed she cared 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Memories of my father 

… him growing vegetables in our back yard and so proud of how beautiful everything was doing 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

tuesday-morning-motivation-2.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Beautiful memories of this moment …

is that I choose to allow beautiful moments 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Beautiful moments are plentiful as I remember & allow 

Beautiful moments are in the midst

I choose to see Beautiful moments are in the now 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I choose to use my wonderful memories as a backdrop of energy for my day ahead 

I choose to be as directed as I need to accomplish all tasks with hope , capability and purpose 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

quotes-lifeclass-gratitude-dr-robert-holden-480x480.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content