login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2025 An intention every hour? Yes , let’s try

Let’s attempt to do an intention every hour 

Helpful for full & productivity needs 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Morning Routine

  • Intention: I embrace the stillness of the morning. I focus on gratitude for a new day and set a Good  tone for what’s to be

Healthy Breakfast

  • Intention: I nourish  my  body with healthy food. I reflect  on how this meal fuels my energy and supports my goals for the day.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Intention: I  allow my time to prepare spiritually, mentally and physically.
I visualize what I choose to experience  

Intention: I approach  important emails with an open heart. I see each message as a chance to connect and collaborate, fostering ideal  relationships & scenarios .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Intention: I view  each task as a building block toward my goals.
I stay focused and celebrate small wins as I  complete each one.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Intention: I create  a peaceful environment. As I  tidy up, I visualize the clarity and calmness that comes from all organized spaces I now successfully complete.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Intention:

I allow sleep
As I sleep

, I feel

 Gratitude

for the Good

That has occurred in many areas 

& ideas toward things occurring are now becoming clear 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend

to

choose to let go of things

I no longer need.

Today

I choose

a greater level of

peace and tranquility.

while doing all

of my needed tasks 


i intend

to be grateful

for the abundance I have and the sentimental 

value of the life I love and have loved

though

I love that today I am way more

selective

 

I. I intend to organize

as

 a form of self-care, and I deserve

the joy it brings

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend to look at this hour only 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend to accomplish the things on my list 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content