HOW MANY
AFFIRMATIONS
CAN YOU POST
THAT TRULY HELP YOU?
GO FOR IT!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
HOW MANY
AFFIRMATIONS
CAN YOU POST
THAT TRULY HELP YOU?
GO FOR IT!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
I maintain my life in a way that honors my needs. → Goodness, beauty and joy resonate with my soul.
→ My home is very organized. I really like my home and I choose to live in my organized, well arranged home in the happiest way every day. → I find comfort in my memories and strength in my journey.
→ My tasks that need doing are getting completed to my satisfaction. → I am a brilliant, shining light of God, giving off love, faith, hope, and prayer that not only light my way but also make the way brighter for others . |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Always set clear goals.
I Always break my
tasks into smaller,
manageable goals.
I remain the master
of eliminating
distractions
i Always
create schedules
I can easily stick to
I always plan my
day and week in advance
i Always allocate
times for tasks.
i Always stick to my
schedule
I Always prioritize
my tasks
I use a priority
matrix
to determine which tasks
are urgent and important,
and I
focus on those first.
I easily set deadlines
for everything
to create a sense of urgency.
I love how I reward
myself
after completing a task
with an enjoyable
snack
or a short break that helps me to return to things easily
I Always practice
self -compassion
I easily visualize my success
I remain
successful by imagining
the positive outcomes
completing my tasks
be it can motivate me
to get started and continue.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I am beyond productive
I am
in the flow of the results I prefer
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1 I embrace clarity in my thoughts and actions, guiding me toward my best life.
2 I prioritize self-care, knowing it is essential for my well-being.
3 I focus on what truly matters, allowing me to navigate challenges with ease.
4 I am worthy of a fulfilling and joyful life, even in difficult times.
5 I give myself permission to rest and recharge when needed.
6 I trust my intuition to lead me toward the right decisions.
7 I am capable of handling any challenge that comes my way.
8 I choose to focus on the present moment, finding peace in the now.
9 I nurture my mind, body, and spirit with love and compassion.
10 I release the need for perfection and embrace my journey.
11 I am resilient, and I grow stronger through adversity.
12 I create space for clarity by letting go of unnecessary distractions.
13 I honor my feelings and allow myself to process them without judgment.
14 I am committed to my personal growth and well-being.
15 I attract positive energy and opportunities into my life.
16 I am in control of my choices and prioritize what serves me best.
17 I celebrate my small victories and acknowledge my progress.
18 I am surrounded by support and love, even in challenging times.
19 I practice gratitude daily, recognizing the abundance in my life.
20 I am patient with myself as I navigate through life's ups and downs.
21 I choose to focus on solutions rather than problems.
22 I am deserving of peace and happiness, regardless of my circumstances.
23 I cultivate a mindset of abundance and possibility.
24 I am gentle with myself, allowing for growth and healing.
25 I trust that I am on the right path, and I embrace the journey ahead.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1 I am a beacon of clarity, guiding myself through uncertainty with confidence.
2 I honor my needs and prioritize self-care as a vital part of my journey.
3 I focus on what nourishes my soul, creating a life filled with purpose and joy.
4 I am deserving of peace and happiness, even amidst life's challenges.
5 I give myself permission to pause, breathe, and recharge whenever I need.
6 I trust my inner wisdom to illuminate the path ahead.
7 I am resilient, and I embrace each challenge as an opportunity for growth.
8 I cultivate a calm mind, allowing clarity to flow effortlessly into my life.
9 I nurture my body and spirit with kindness and compassion.
10 I release the need to control everything and trust the process of life.
11 I celebrate my progress, no matter how small, and acknowledge my efforts.
12 I am surrounded by love and support, which empowers me to thrive.
13 I practice mindfulness, finding beauty and peace in the present moment.
14 I am worthy of rest and rejuvenation, and I embrace it fully.
15 I focus on solutions that uplift me and align with my true desires.
16 I am grateful for the lessons that challenges bring into my life.
17 I am patient with myself, allowing growth to unfold naturally.
18 I attract positive energy and opportunities that align with my goals.
19 I am in control of my thoughts, choosing positivity and empowerment.
20 I embrace my unique journey, knowing it is perfectly designed for me.
21 I am gentle with myself, allowing space for healing and reflection.
22 I trust that every step I take is leading me toward my best life.
23 I am open to new possibilities and experiences that enrich my life.
24 I cultivate a mindset of abundance, attracting all that I need.
25 I am a source of strength and clarity, navigating life's challenges with grace.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
The Creator of the universe guides my most benevolent outcome and my faith is now stronger than ever .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi