With only 24 hours in a day - and choosing to focus where I am
led … it’s valuable to let go of people , places & things . Sometimes an inner ritual is needed … At least for me .
would you like to join ?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmation
I love how releasing
what no longer serves
makes room
for what does.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I release all this trauma,
grief and pain
I am carrying in my mind
body and energy field.
From Beyond Affirmations
——-
I release anything that doesn’t serve
my healthy
good
life.
- not sure where I found this, though liked it..
I release all the ways I feel stressed! Yes, yes, yes.I release all the ways I feel overwhelmed!I release any lack of joy, I have stored in my heart!I clear and release any disturbances which I am manifesting anywhere!
- Sedona Method
- THE BASIC RELEASING QUESTIONS
- What is your NOW feeling?
- Could you welcome/allow that feeling?
- Could you let it go?
- Would you let it go?
from old thread:
- _____________________________
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi