What will today be for you ?
I pronounce this
a new and wonderful day for me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I pronounce this
a new and wonderful day for me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

All the Good needed for this day
is done here and now.
and it is so
Amen.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am
quiet
and can easily
hear my heart’s song.
I am joyful
listening
to my inner spirit.
I accept only love
into the sacred space of my soul.
I joyfully allow love,
joy and good health
to flow through my
mind,body and spirit
I let go and move
forward,
I am joyously free
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
It is wonderful to let go of
everything that no longer
serves me
and embrace my future
My journey is my own
and it is beautiful.
I make great choices
for me and my life
I can use all the self-care tools
in my toolbox to take me further
I use self-care not self-control
Thank you, thank you, thank you
God
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose the peace
that surpasses
all understanding.
I lovingly nurture
myself
in all that I do
and all that I am.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi