login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2025 Hey Bmindful , share 4 affirmations

Share 4 of your Affirnationsย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

1) I cherish the warm memories that fill my heart

2) Knowing that the Creator of the universe is abundantly meeting my needs, both known and unknown I remain grateful.

ย 

3) I embrace the organization in my life

4)All that empowers me to prosper greatly,

is my everywhere I AM

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content