Hello Bmindful , We have e approached a brand new year , it’s important to get a feel for where we are to best focus on what we are needing .
Being an affirmation community - we do speak affirmatively …
though first in this moment decide in feelings - where are you ? Gather your thoughts - what are you thinking? Think of your priorities/ what really must be done today and the latest time for this to happen?
Would you say you are doing well? If not very generally speak to that , and specifically define what do you need in the big picture to make changes toward its accomplishment ? Who do you need to get more information from? When is the best time to do this? What are you looking forward to?
Now - with all that in mind - affirm & intend what is needed & if it isn’t love - release it. Allow love to be your guide





Today’s intention : Take care of me like no one matters more.
Journal statement : While a lot has taken place for me, I choose to not overwhelm myself .
Boundaries- Today I choose to communicate with people who are gentle and kind .
Define- Today I will define what gentle and kind means to me
I choose to be around others who
accept me right where I am - (authentically in the moment)
Health- I don’t talk health , I AM good health and all of my actions reflect big picture wellness .
Activities - Today I will begin to think how I will be incorporating my physical fitness for 2025
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Physical Wellness -
- Nutrition: I will review my overall nutrition and assess its balance and my goals
- Exercise: Today I will review everything it takes to create my regular physical activity to enhance my health …enhance cardiovascular health, strength, flexibility, and endurance.
- Sleep: Today I will prioritize my sleep ( adequate and quality ) to recover from daily stessors and rejuvenate.
- Preventive Care: I will make sure my insurance needs are filed well and ready for use I will prepare for my new primary care physician
- doing the basics with food and exercise
- Hydration: I will assess my hydration needs
- Stress Management: Implementing strategies to manage stress effectively, which can impact physical health.
Self-Care involves intentional actions taken to care for one's physical, mental, and emotional well-being. It is a proactive approach to maintaining health and preventing burnout. Key aspects of self-care include:
- Mindfulness and Relaxation:(a) Practicing mindfulness, meditation, or relaxation techniques to reduce stress and promote mental clarity.
- Setting Boundaries: Learning to say no and prioritizing personal time to recharge and avoid overwhelm.
- Hobbies: Participating in activities that bring joy and fulfillment, contributing to overall happiness.
- Social: Nurturing relationships fostering a support system and enhance emotional well-being.
- Personal Hygiene: Maintaining cleanliness and grooming as a form of self-respect and care.
- Listening to Your Body: Being attuned to physical needs and responding appropriate-adjusting lifestyle habits.
Emotional Wellness:
understanding and managing emotions,
coping techniques
resilience.
self-awareness,
self-acceptance,
ability to express
feelings appropriately.
Mental Wellness:
cognitive health,
critical thinking,
problem-solving,
learning and adapting
mental clarity
creativity
management of mental workings
& health conditions.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Social Wellness:
importance of relationships
social networks.
communication skills,
form and maintain healthy relationships
belonging and community.
Spiritual Wellness:
finding purpose
meaning in life
religious beliefs
personal values
God of my understanding
and greater than oneself
mindfulness and meditation
Occupational Wellness:
healthy work environment.
( in home and job search )
Environmental Wellness:
focuses on living in harmony
with the environment
a safe, healthy living space.
Financial Wellness:
involves understanding
managing
financial resources
budgeting,
saving,
and planning for the presebt &
future
reducing stress and giving freedom
related to financial issues.
Intellectual Wellness:
lifelong learning,
critical thinking,
creative
and stimulating activities.
New experiences and knowledge.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
PERSONAL – habits that keep me healthy and happy
PEOPLE – activities that promote relationship with the people I love
PASSION – activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy life
PURPOSE – tasks that enable me to fulfill my purpose in life
PROJECTS – priority tasks that need to be finished this week

the PeacefulMom site has been under maintenance mode for some time / I love this & felt a desire to share here . I look forward to Peaceful Mom’s site to be up & running . Always had great things .© 2009-2014 Kimberlee Stokes – ThePeacefulMom.com –
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi