login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2025 pg 2 pls share how you perceive life thru ease

Hi Bmindful , please share w/ me about ease 

Ease out of

Overwhelm&FindPleasure

(In Everything)easier said than done/so say it first

'transform your life by

putting good things

into your heart'


Image result for afformations goals pic quote

af5783f0b9fa6a89bf339aa5a034fbf9--jogging-realm.jpg

 

→   I choose to create an

enjoyability factor

for the tasks I want completed

to my satisfaction.


  →   I now follow my structured

plan

and tackle my tasks

while also prioritizing

my well being. I like this now.

 

1a300dc43b09ad333a5a2d84cc9cde34--discipline-quotes-self-discipline.jpg

f993d54d7af6929f11143a1eecd45a07.jpg

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

When the future hinges on the next words that are said, don’t let logic interfere, believe your heart instead. Philip Robison

Related image

overcome obstacles youtube

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Ease and Productivity

  • 1. I move through my day with calm focus.
    2. Tasks flow smoothly and efficiently for me.
    3. I prioritize with ease and complete what matters.
    4. I work steadily without unnecessary strain.
    5. I create productive momentum with simple actions.
    6. I allow ease to guide my workflow.
    7. My energy is balanced and steady throughout the day.
    8. I finish important tasks with clarity and calm.
    9. I choose the next right action with confidence.
    10. I let go of overwhelm and return to what’s essential.
    11. I complete work on time while preserving my peace.
    12. I welcome focused blocks of productive time.
    13. I am efficient without rushing or sacrificing quality.
    14. I set clear boundaries that protect my productivity.
    15. I declutter my mind and workspace with gentle care.
    16. I accomplish more by working smarter, not harder.
    17. I embrace simple systems that support my goals.
    18. I take short breaks that restore my focus.
    19. I remain composed under pressure and find solutions.
    20. I trust my pace and get things done reliably.
    21. I break large tasks into manageable, confident steps.
    22. I release perfectionism and value progress.
    23. I maintain momentum by celebrating small wins.
    24. I balance action with rest so creativity flows.
    25. I welcome helpful routines that increase ease.
    26. I focus on one task at a time and give it my best.
    27. I am clear about outcomes and direct my effort wisely.
    28. I complete my priorities before less important distractions.
    29. I handle interruptions with grace and return to flow.
    30. I create a calm environment that enhances productivity.
    31. I trust my ability to solve problems efficiently.
    32. I accept support and delegate when it increases ease.
    33. I plan realistically and follow through with ease.
    34. I value progress over perfect results.
    35. I use my time intentionally and protect it fiercely.
    36. I cultivate focus by removing what doesn’t serve me.
    37. I allow ideas to come and act on the best ones.
    38. I nourish my body and mind to sustain high performance.
    39. I set simple daily goals and achieve them consistently.
    40. I work with clarity and finish tasks with satisfaction.
    41. I flow between tasks effortlessly and mindfully.
    42. I handle complexity by simplifying my approach.
    43. I am patient with myself and persistent in action.
    44. I keep momentum by taking immediate small steps.
    45. I celebrate completion and learn from each experience.
    46. I trust that steady effort brings meaningful results.
    47. I let go of what I cannot control and focus on what I can.
    48. I am organized, prepared, and ready to take action.
    49. I create productive rituals that make work feel easy.
    50. I move through perceived challenges with calm clarity and purpose.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content