login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2025 true joyous inner being- is you/your experience-

 I prioritize my well-being

with ease

by embracing self-care

and nurturing my mind and body,

creating a balanced and fulfilling life

that reflects my true joyous inner being

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Related image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

powerful-affirmation-for-self-esteem-1-positive-affirmations-list.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Joy & I are 1.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

affirmation

Emotions and activities

come and go

and I am ever

in the flow as I need

and desire to be.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content