login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2025 -Best Time For Affirmations -most anytime....though 'they say...

before sleep & upon waking -we are more receptive....

Would you like to join in for bedtime or waking up affirmations?

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  1. ย  โ†’ ย  I recognize the opportunities within my challenges.
  2. โ†’Ease is always the only way I choose. Even when things are complex and demanding, life gets sifted through my ease-sifter... and sorted out to my satisfaction.
  3. โ†’ ย  Today, I will concentrate on taking one step forward, however small

  4. โ†’ ย  I Am the control, ease and flow I need and desire to manage and appreciate all high priority tasks.

  5. ย  โ†’ ย  I embrace the tasks I will do todayย  as a form of self-expression, infusing it with my unique creativity.

  6. I intend to enjoy

    the process of cleaning

    and organizing as a form

    of self-care

    ย 

ย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Good morningย 

ย 

ย 

โ†’ Life teaches me now that I am an immensely powerful spiritual being.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi


I Am so doing it right! Whatever it is, yay me!

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

โ†’ I easily recognize everything that benefits my life and carefully nurture these things.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am so thankful for Divine Capability

and Ease in my life.

My Greatest Good remains evident

and in motion.

Thank You Thank You Thank You.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content