login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2024 Do You Know You Are Lovable?

Why is it we measure how lovable we are by how everyone feels or expresses love?

If the world is not feeling the way they would like - how is it we expect their response to be valid to the love we are ? If we are given good feelings by someone loving us - how is that the main memory that own that we are worthwhile? ย What happens if they are no longer โ€ฆ present ? Do we just live to be noticed as we were ?ย 
Why is it that we cannot remember that our memories are not the only thing that tell us we are love? We are love because that is who we are and who we came here to be.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

plu8ubv658i.gifThe-progress-of-our-soul.jpg

    • My decisions and actions are influenced by my positive belief in my abilities and the Power of Love from my Creator.
    • With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a Divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my Highest Good.

ย 

You-are-Happiness-you.jpg


Every person in the world has a heart.

Every heart has a place within
that wants only to love and be loved.

Let us connect with that
place of love

in our own

heart


and in the hearts

of all around us.

Let us take a

moment now


to open to the heart connection


we share

with

all people

through love.

MomentsOfLove.org

ย 

Love-is-not-a-result-it.jpg

we-do-not-need-to-change-the-world-haroldwbecker-thelovefoundation-unconditionallove-1200.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

copy-Header.png

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

054bc1f4ecb610bc32a72d78a07d9729--gif-photos-belles-images.jpg

I expect joyfulness

in everyone and everything

I am in control of my health

and wellness.

I am always successful

because success

is a divine quality of spirit,

and spirit is what I am

I am inspired to

write my creative truth because truth is who I AM.

72c3e783db1ade7a255ecd49ade9563e--winter-rose-christmas-rose.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

39dfa8a13fc7f777b6c244f1c1af64f4--limes-color-combinations.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In joy go with yourself to meet this Life.

Expect it to respond,

Know that It is going to.

Have no anxiety.

Relax and trust- - believe.

Don't deny It.

Begin with whatever affirmative and constructiveย 

thinking you have and build on that.

Refuse to dwell in darkness of unbelief.

Refuse to be overcome by negative suggestions.

Boldly step through the place of doubt and plant

your feet on the solid rock of faith.

Ernest Holmes

Gratitude-is-the-spirit.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Suffering-is-exclusively.jpg

love-3092610_960_720.jpg

Contentment-is-a-state.jpgb76cb6c0223c5c958bb1a026ee383dec--owl-sketch-owl-illustration.jpg

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In-the-simple-direct.jpg

ย 

Real bliss is to have peace of mind. - Deepak Chopraa5ffe69d27f117ce57727c7395f3f841.jpg

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

When-you-really.jpg89e6b69420560dcd4aca131a96e6d25d.png

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

One-act-of-surrender-One.jpg

ย 

โ€œMy core is always calm,

always relaxed,

always peaceful

and always filled

withย love.โ€

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

โ€œTODAY I CHOOSE EASE OF LOVING, EASE OF PEACEFULNESS & JOYFULNESS WHICH ALWAYS IS IN THEย MIDSTโ€

I am peaceful within my mind body and soulย about________________.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.

Peace is dynamism.

Peace is generosity.

It is right

and

it is duty.

ร“SCAR ROMERO

balance_inspiration_motivation_life_scene_wander_journey_explore-707097.jpg!s

feel free to post what feels and is peaceful to your spirit

ย 

7f382fc023f7d58632c3ee086f01ab4f--flower-gardening-indoor-gardening.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

03J500xg.jpg

ย 

ย 

6cbc83cc23805b45f9926bd18201f315.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

    • My decisions and actions are influenced by my positive belief in my abilities and the Power of Love from my Creator.
    • With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a Divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my Highest Good.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

copy-Header.png

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for joyous spirit quote pics

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content