login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

February2025 New Month Videos ,Intentions & Affirmations

Join me in fresh new intentions for a brand new monthย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

a fresh new month

I intend : to begin the day with an inner belief in things coming together in the best of waysย 

ย 

I intend to show gratitude and appreciation every dayย 

I intend : to create a daily balanced plan that gives me the opportunities I seek.
I intend: to get the rest and nutrition I need to feel my very best .
I intend : to appreciate the people who have shown up in exquisite ways .

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Day 1 continued

I intend to ease into activities that need my attention so slowly that I allow the best of what I need in the easiest manner.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I intend to acknowledge my incompletes with ease and respect. I choose to look at things to do as opportunities and gifts that I am able to comply and the benefits are worth considering.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Embrace the Present Moment: Today, I choose to be fully present in each moment, allowing myself to experience life as it unfolds without judgment or distraction.

Cultivate Inner Peace: I intend to nurture a sense of calm within me, letting go of any worries or stress, and welcoming tranquility into my thoughts and actions.

Spread Love and Kindness: I commit to sharing love and kindness with everyone I encounter today, recognizing the beauty in each person and fostering refreshing connections

Practice Gratitude: I will take a moment to appreciate the blessings in my life, focusing on the positive aspects and expressing gratitude for the enjoyable gifts of abundance that surround me.

Honor My Well-Being: I intend to prioritize my physical, emotional, and mental well-being today, making choices that nourish my body and soul, and allowing myself the grace to rest and recharge as needed.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

6045f3d8be73534bb5cb09c1be191261.png


Inner Being
- Today I intend to be mindful of my inner being without overthinking- just appreciative that I am so connected and genuinely grounded .

Loved, Loving and Lovable - Today I intend to acknowledge how easy I am to love and easy it is to be the love I AM

Looking Forward- Today I intend to feel good about today and the days which follow. Today I intend to feel joy for opportunities that I choose to engage in .

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I intend to feel goodย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I intend to believe in my path and believe it is magnificent

I didn't do what I thought I would this eve.

Re-frame, though I did do what is helping me create a good foundation

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I intend to Enjoy my morning food and only focus on my enjoyable mealย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Looking Forward- Today I intend to

feel good

hopeful

optimisticย 

about now

and the now

which follows

Today I intend to

create

opportunities

Everything

is an opportunity when I view

even challenging times as

possibilitiesโ€ฆ even ambiguous onesย 

ย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

108 Affirmatuons

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content