LETS START THIS NEW MONTH OFF RIGHT...TAKE GOOD CARE
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
LETS START THIS NEW MONTH OFF RIGHT...TAKE GOOD CARE
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am knowing I am most capable
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
CARLOS SANTANA LIVES BY 4 D'S (AT LEAST THAT'S THE NUMBER I RECALL)
DEVOTION
DISCIPLINE
DIVINITY
DEDICATION
THIS THREAD WILL BEGIN ALLOWING
FOR THE ENERGY OF ALL 4. FOR WHATEVER INTENDED FOCUS IS
I DISCIPLINE MYSELF WITH THE HELP OF MY CREATOR TO DEDICATE MYSELF TO MINDFUL DEVOTION EMANATING FROM MY GROWING UNDERSTANDING OF DIVINITY.
MINDFULNESS:
I DEDICATE THIS MOMENT TO TAKING CARE OF MYSELF THRU NUTRITION
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Shhh CALM IS MY SUPERPOWER
I choose compassionate Self care with every new & REPETITIVE thought. → My healthy lifestyle is very important and I organize it to reflect this and maintain it
My home is very organized. I really like my home and I choose to live in my organized, well arranged home in the happiest way every day.
My life is very organized. I like my life and I choose to live my organized life completely satisfied.
My thinking is very organized. I like my thinking and I choose to use my thoughts to create what I love to experience.
Prioritizing every bit of my day is part of my awesome flow.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I remind myself gently
to
remind myself gently
I take this time to connect with myself and nurture my well-being
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi