login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2025 1-SERENE PROACTIVE SELF CARE affirmations & intentions

95077b7745fe035898139a0aa412decf.jpg

Self-care-quotes-about-boundaries-1.jpg

Please visit

to support your self care . I know I will

 

selflove-dylanglynn.gif

 

I intend

to practice

self-compassion

when

I face challenges

in my

routines.



I intend to create

a cozy space

in my home for me

for 

relaxation

and my

self-care

 

I am a spiritual mental physical warrior of peace,

navigating life with complete serenity.


I always love 💕 how I 

prioritize my mental,

emotional,

and physical well-being.



I intend to celebrate

my efforts,

recognizing that every action,

no matter how small,

is worthy

of acknowledgment.

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend to approach my tasks

with curiosity

and gentleness, allowing

myself to explore

without pressure.

 

I intend to be serene

in the process, reminding

myself that it’s okay

to enjoy the journey

as much as the destination.

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 
 
 
 

I am worthy of love

and care,

both

from myself

and others

 

 

 

 

more Affirmations:  →  

I am easily Organized to my ideal satisfaction →

  I AM  choosing to be

GRATEFUL

& TO BE HEALTHY,

& recognize I am

SMART, AND STRONG! →  

 

I place my beliefs with the experiences I wish to have. →

 

.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend to enjoy

the process of cleaning

and organizing as a form

of self-care

 

I AM

GRATEFUL TO BE calm,

peaceful

and highly focused

from the depths of my soul

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am committed

to my health

and well-being.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am a self care warrior

because I  do what it takes daily 

to lovingly

take care of myself

& navigate my life 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My home is a sanctuary of restfulness

My home is a sanctuary of love and tranquility. 

→   I express myself clearly when I am writing and speaking.
  →   I ALLOW HOPE & THERE IT IS →   I am proud to say I can do all of the small steps which joyously complete anything . →

 

  I love the  beautiful things happening in my everyday life

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I take this time

to connect with

myself

and nurture

my well-being.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I love designing my home →  

 

  I live in a relaxing environment

I LOVE TO Live where  I live →  

I treat myself my home and myself with respect  →   I live a life of peace


    I prioritize my well-being. →   I AM THE PEACE AND LOVE I prefer to inhabit

   →   I AM my safe place.

 

Everywhere I go, I am at home. →

  Fresh and renewed energy -ready for whatever matters to me →  

So glad to feel purpose-

THE PURPOSE THAT I LOVE. →   harmonious spiritual Solutions are making their way to me in the most spiritually acceptable ingenious magnificent ways! →

 

  I love how I am choosing to read bit more, write even  more and create

more OF WHAT I LOVE...just for me.

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend to treat myself with kindness, understanding that it’s okay to have off days and highly productive days

…because I am doing my best.

 

 

 

I intend to surround myself with optimistic  thoughts and support, seeking out inspiration and encouragement from within and around me.

 

I intend to listen to my needs and give myself permission to rest when necessary, knowing that self-care is essential for growth.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend to acknowledge my feelings with compassion, allowing myself to feel and then gently guiding myself back to action.

 

I intend to embrace my uniqueness, understanding that my path is my own, and I will honor it with love and patience.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

e2ef3193fb01ae336750fafad7262633--gratitude-jar-gratitude-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

giphy.gifa05ba68b1767af69e8847380b7d7f1cd.jpg

I intend to take one small, compassionate step today, knowing that progress is a journey, not a race.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content