login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2025 - Choosing To Move Forward (affirmations -few or many)

No more time warp - move forward with affirmative statements- try for 25 or moreย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I choose to honor my past the way my spirit understands
  • I honor my past while embracing the possibilities of my future.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • Each day is a new opportunity for joyful purposeful livingย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I am strong

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I face ย whatever needs facing and transform them into a brand new upgraded strength.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I choose to release the remnants of the weight of newness that uncertainties are known to inhabit and replace it with discovery and exploration I look forward to
  • Iย  allow life to be the window of beautiful possibilities

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • All journeys are unique, and I am proud of the progress I make on mine .

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I am surrounded by Good
  • I am surrounded by healthy and beautiful love

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I am always around theย  right ย support as I navigate this new chapter of my life.
  • I am incredibly worthy of joy and happiness, even in the midst of challenges.
  • I embrace all change as a natural part of life

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I am open to the newer experiences that bring me even more peace and fulfillment.
  • I choose to focus on the present moment and the beauty it holds.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • My heart is resilient, and I am capable of much ย joy.
  • I release any guilt I feel about moving forward; it is a part of my development.
  • I love myself and prioritize my well-being.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I celebrate the small victories on my path. All steps are victories.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I am not defined by my loss; I am defined by my strength and courage.
  • I trust the process of healing and know that it takes time and I honor that- and I acknowledge how very far I have come

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I am open to forming newer connections along the way at the pace that pleases me.
  • I choose to fill my life with Good ย and gratitude.
  • I am worthy of pursuing my dreams and passions.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I acknowledge my feelings and allow myself to feel without judgment.
  • I am creating a life that honors my past while embracing my future.
  • I am capable of finding peace and joy in the present moment.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I AM the letting go of what no longer serves me and the welcome of the ย newer beginnings.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

  • I am surrounded by beauty and love, and I choose to see it every day
  • I am on a journey of self-discovery, and I embrace every step along the way.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย  โ†’ ย  My discernment, my direction, and my focus is clear; and I know the choices to make
ย  โ†’ ย  My Focus Is Clear. My Attention Flows to One Thing at a Time.
ย  โ†’ ย  My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time. I focus on this task only. This task is easy. I take joy in doing one thing at a time.
ย  โ†’ ย  The next step is clear, I Am knowing and inspired to take complete action and feel good about it all
ย  โ†’ ย  I know beauty because of the beauty I have known and the beauty I carry inside. My daily life is beauty forevermore.
ย  โ†’ ย  I AM SO GRATEFUL
ย  โ†’ ย  I AM SO THANKFUL
ย  โ†’ ย  I AM SO BLESSED
ย  โ†’ ย  I AM ALWAYS SAFE AND PROTECTED
ย  โ†’ ย  I AM DIVINELY PROTECTED
ย  โ†’ ย  EVERYTHING ALWAYS WORKS OUT FOR ME SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY
ย  โ†’ ย  GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING TODAY
ย  โ†’ ย  I AM ALWAYS PROTECTED AND SAFE
ย  โ†’ ย  THE STRENGTH IN MY BODY INCREASES NOW
ย  โ†’ ย  MY LOVE INCREASES NOW
ย  โ†’ ย  MY MONEY INCREASES NOW
ย  โ†’ ย  I am happy and I love how I choose to enjoy every experience that comes along.
ย  โ†’ ย  I love my choices and I am loving my beautifully constructed decisions.
ย  โ†’ ย  I enjoy completing things I start and starting the things I know will complete what matters.
ย  โ†’ ย  I finish everything i start. And do it with the best of my ability
ย  โ†’ ย  I trust my instincts and ability to make the right decision in every aspect of my life.
ย  โ†’ ย  I am successfully developing my visualization ability to a higher and better level of mastery.
ย  โ†’ ย  I live with a creative, realistic, productive flare.

โ†’ ย  (I never listen to the odds, bc I already know they are in my favor)

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Emotions and activities come

and go and I am ever in the flow as I need

and desire toย be

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content