login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2025 Prioritized Momentum In Each Fresh New Moment

Prioritized Momentum

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcHDSV3LjFcu_f-hQIf1U8BCAAC32bxbeLKdq7t3Leyx13-1bVhw

 quote   Appreciation is a powerful tool to shift perspective. Finding something to appreciate during a difficult situation quickly moves the perspective to the big picture from the little picture. Doc Childre and Bruce Cryer

 

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ related threads coming soon

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

c8b3c33859686b1da6e2bcaa790f2876--positive-life-positive-outlook.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ALT_5.4.14.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

41c3545df714bad3f8bd33c580098fc0.jpg2d41fb1ad65e1c2726e8f8f9dd006f4b--photographs-graphics.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv07mV_o_i3SVEYfqpYFZCps6Ef9WvvzjvO4nCL7SaL0WezIVc

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I live fearlessly and with spirit filled contentedness.

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying in all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum.
 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ




    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMY DESTINATION IS IN EACH STEP
      ~Thich Nhat Hanh
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.


    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new.


    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will

       

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

What will you do with this brand new moment?

What will you do with this brand new day?

Isn’t that what we all desire… to be in the flow as you need and desire to be?
 
 
 
 
 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

and here’s one I love from bmindfuler:Bright Angel:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy energetic field fills up with feelings I like, and emotional states I enjoy. I embody the fullness of my life and acknowledge the blessings here for me. I understand that love underlies all challenges and all interactionsƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Afformations:

Why does everything I desire with deep conviction arrive for me so effortlessly?

Affirmations:

I allow

my Self

to be

in the flow

as I need

and desire to be.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷEverything I want is here in my now.


    • :
      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMY DESTINATION IS IN EACH STEP
      ~Thich Nhat Hanh



      Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love my choices and I am loving my beautifully constructed decisions.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-decide-and-I-take-action-positive-affirmation-1.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

TODAY-IS-another-one-of.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love ❤️ knowing  as I become aware of what I want to experience I have an opportunity to create and allow possibilities.

I love being on my path, it encompasses the things that work for me, and somehow some way attributes to the Greater Good beyond myself. I Am thankful.

 

Related image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely attend to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening (:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am awareness. I sustain my creative connection with life  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am infinite consciousness and subconsciously and consciously acknowledge my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷEmotions and activities come and go and I am ever in the flow as I need and desire to be.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI Am feeling my  rising harmonious  frequency in this moment

Image result for in the flow affirmations quote pic

        • I HAVE ARRIVED

       

      I AM HOME

      MY DESTINATION IS IN EACH STEP

       

       

       

      :

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content