Thread geared to desire
my thoughts :

some thoughts
Allow - not create
Trust the process
Flow from a prayer not from mind

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Thread geared to desire
my thoughts :

some thoughts
Allow - not create
Trust the process
Flow from a prayer not from mind

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am empowered to make choices that align with my desired outcomes
I am aligned with my purpose
and take steps towards it daily.
I am proactive in whatever
I truly would like
to ultimately
experience
in my results
of my life
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

![]()




I dedicate time each day to nourish my mind, body, and spirit.
I embrace activities that promote my mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
I am committed to self-care practices that uplift and rejuvenate me.
Each day, I choose to engage in habits that support my holistic health.
I listen to my body’s needs and respond with love and care.
I cultivate a peaceful mind through mindfulness and positive thoughts.
I honor my spirit by connecting with what brings me joy and fulfillment.
I am grateful for the opportunity to nurture myself every day.
I create a balanced life that honors my mind, body, and spirit.
I celebrate my commitment to self-nurturing as a vital part of my journey.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


![]()
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi





BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1. Are You Crystal Clear about Your most PASSIONATE PURPOSE?
2. Are You Blissfully Living Your ULTIMATE LIFESTYLE?
3. Are You Manifesting Desires with CONSCIOUS INTENTION?
4. Are You in Harmony with Your SENSES and SURROUNDINGS?
5. Are You Truly Grateful for Your UNIQUE EXPERIENCES?
~questions from www.russellsmall.com ( site moved)
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Now I choose to do, be, have whatever I need with complete peace & joy .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi