login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2025 Your Ideal Affirmation(s) Today

say it , feel it, know it's true

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I find comfort in my memories and strength in my journey.

6ffd510175a057c27860ae78a4572e4e--soul-quotes-the-soul.jpg

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • I allow myself to feel my emotions and grow from them.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Success and 
harmony, 
peace and confidence are mine.

I Am serene and sure,
joyful
 and achieving,
confident of
ultimate splendor.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am surrounded

by love and support,

even in my solitude.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am

open to the Divine

relationship

with my Creator 

 

I choose

to be a 

a living

testament

to the power

of faith and I AM

and thankful for that .


Faith is powerful

and thankful for

my growing understanding

 

 

Thank You 

 that

 my heartfelt prayers

are being

answered


I thank 

the Creator
 for a profound

awareness

that I will

continually receive

God’s goodness and benevolence.

Amen 

 

AffirmationI am a Spark of God. My essence is Divine. by Tamar Frankiel
˚ ✰。˚
AffirmationDivine Spark ignites the spiritual fire within me for being loved, lovable , and loving 
˚ ✰。˚

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content