Nothing new - gratefulness and gladness are always appreciated energies for one’s experiences. Let’s allow & please create lists, videos, affirmations , comments and quotes
Have the day your spirit is requesting from
you .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Grateful & Glad coming up
Quotes & Affirmations
Quotes
-
Maya Angelou: "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
-
Khalil Gibran: "The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart."
-
Henry David Thoreau: "I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
-
C.S. Lewis: "You can make anything by writing." (This reflects the idea of creating memories and legacies through our connections.)
-
Rainer Maria Rilke: "The only journey is the one within."
-
Elizabeth Gilbert: "Embrace the glorious mess that you are."
-
Victor Hugo: "Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."
-
Helen Keller: "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow."
-
Mitch Albom: "Death is the great equalizer. It is the only thing that can bring us all together.
-
Pablo Neruda: "You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming."
Affirmations
- I am grateful for the love and memories shared with those who have touched my life.
- I choose to celebrate the lives of those I cherish, finding joy in our shared moments.
- I embrace the beauty of life, knowing that every experience has shaped who I am.
- I am thankful for the lessons learned from those who have come and gone.
- I honor the memories of my loved ones by living fully and joyfully.
- I find peace in the love that remains, even in the absence of those I miss.
- I choose to smile at the memories, knowing they are a gift that will always be with me.
- I am grateful for the time I had with those I love, and I cherish every moment.
- I celebrate the impact of those who have passed, carrying their spirit in my heart.
- I release my sadness and embrace the joy of having known them.
- I am thankful for the connections that transcend time and space.
- I choose to focus on the love that remains, rather than the loss I feel.
- I honor my feelings while also celebrating the joy of life.
- I am grateful for the strength that comes from remembering and honoring my loved ones.
- I choose to live each day with gratitude, inspired by the love that surrounds me.
Videos & comments too
hope you join in .
Its a personal inside thing - though love you all & hope these good things for you too!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content