login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2025 Allowing Rest & Easing Up

R E S T

 

It’s OK 👌
 Compassionate Affirmations

1. I am allowed to rest; rest is productive.
2. My needs matter and I will honor them.
3. I give myself permission to slow down.
4. I am doing my best with what I have right now.
5. Small steps forward are still progress.
6. It’s okay to say no to protect my energy.
7. I am worthy of care and compassion.
8. My value is not defined by my productivity.
9. I can handle what I can handle today.
10. I release what I cannot control right now.
11. My limits are valid and important.
12. I choose gentle patience with myself.
13. I deserve kindness, especially from myself.
14. Each breath I take restores me a little.
15. I am resilient even when I feel tired.
16. Resting now helps me meet what comes next.
17. I honor my feelings without judgment.
18. I am allowed to prioritize my wellbeing.
19. Progress can be quiet and unseen.
20. I release the pressure to be perfect.
21. I trust my body’s signals and respond with care.
22. I am enough exactly as I am today.
23. I will welcome small moments of peace.
24. My capacity can expand when I give it time.
25. I forgive myself and move forward with compassion.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I embrace peace

and comfort

as I prepare

for restful sleep.

 

I release

all tension

and stress,

allowing my mind and body

to unwind.

 

I trust that I am safe

and cared for

as I close my eyes.

I welcome deep

and restorative sleep

that rejuvenates my spirit.

 

My dreams are filled

with inspiration and the beauty of my soul .

I awaken each morning perfectly 

refreshed

and full of gratitude.

I rise with lovely energy

and enthusiasm,

ready to embrace

the day.

 

I am focused

and determined

to complete my tasks

with ease.

I am fueled by strength

and guidance

as I pursue & COMPLETE my tasks.

I am grateful for the gift of rest

and the promise

of 

a new day

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I embrace peace  and comfort as I pray for everyone else to experience that in areas that vitally matter to them 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I choose to 

allow my tasks to be filled with

with grace and ease.

I choose to

prioritize my well-being

and take breaks whenever needed.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I  choose to

trust myself to

do the next

right action and make the next

right

decision

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I choose to be

focused and

genuinely 

and courageously

productive

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I  choose to

ask for help as needed

I  allow myself to

embrace uncertainty

to illustrate

what God is going to do for me

next..

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Time stops for me.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My time

and energy are my own 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM Peace.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I release people, places and things that are unlike love

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I release

people places and things

that are not healthy

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I allow my progress peacefully 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I can allow more

accomplishments

 

I can allow more good

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am worthy of rest and self-care.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I celebrate my desire

 and choice to keep going ..

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am surrounded by quality healthy support and encouragement.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I like my

tasks with a calm mind, body and spirit 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I balance my responsibilities and my needs and it shows.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am liking my growing

 respect for

the process

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I am peaceful

about taking excellent care of myself.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I trust myself to let go of others that need to be released 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I am peaceful fulfillment 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I AM the creation energy of my beautiful productive environment. With this energy I create consistently what I love.

I believe in my curiosity, awe and passion to love my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content