with Neville Goddard’s quote in mind - allow it because you already have it
Listen closely to your invisible thoughts.
What do you hear?
What are your words implying? That is their potency.
What do you want?
Name it
and rearrange the structure of your mind
to imply you no longer desire it,
because you already have it!
~
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I already have the ideas
I need to create
the life I AM desiring
I already know
what to say
to the people I need to reach out to
I already
have the creativity
and stamina to
complete the things
I have been working on
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I already live in the sanctuary of my dreams
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I already am experiencing the day as good
and feel grateful and blessed
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I already have the inner joy and the momentum to carry out this day with inner outer ease and smiles.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I have already
chosen
to know there
is only ease and joy
in my world.
I already believe
what it is I need to do
and am already willing , able … I am already doing it.
I have already
let go of people, places
& things that do not
benefit my idea of being
my best self for my best life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I already have more Peace & joyful predictability in my life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I already know
that everything
and everywhere
will get the
relief &
and will be alright .
Amen
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I AM already focused and on a task oriented day with pleasant consequences
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I AM already desiring to do the very things I say I don’t like to do and have a change of heart to do what it takes
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Am already doing what it takes to consider my options and weigh things out with finesse and focus
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I already have the emotional fortitude and desire to keep on doing the next right thing
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content