login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2025 pg 1…Beginning Of Year ( list of )Affirmations

Create a list of affirmations as often as you desire 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   Today is the day I have chosen to look forward to.
  →   I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I choose happy thoughts.
→   I choose to take exquisite care of myself, and I do this mindfully and automatically. I am very good at self care.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   Happiness is alchemy for my spirit. My spirit agrees with my happy energy.
  →   I ease into all tasks and all tasks I ease into have a beautiful finish.
  →   Everything that I value is part of my experience.
 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


  →   I spend less time thinking and more time proceeding. I know how to proceed,
 
  →   EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT!
 

→   It IS very good to be Me, I make good decisions every day

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content