Whether your rest comes from peaceful aligned activity or
preparing for sleep to begin again tomorrow
this thread is for you



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Whether your rest comes from peaceful aligned activity or
preparing for sleep to begin again tomorrow
this thread is for you



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
Feel the way you love and experience things in the time that brings you Good now and in your future
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My intention : I allow myself to ease into my plan-state this evening for the time line of events
I am desiring to experience.
I intend on being
the courage,
my restful self appreciates.
I intend allowing and
inhabiting
alignment that exceeds the matching
of perfect
determination for my
life
to simply and powerfully
be
and emit
my sweetest
ideal dreams
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi