




|

˚today is that day . Thank you
→ I am gifted. I am talented. I am productive.
→ I am that, I am. I am wise.
→ I give thanks and choose to be happy
→ I am grateful for my life and health
→ I appreciate my passion and joy for self care. →Self care helps me celebrate my passion for my good life. → The youth of my spirit is reflected in my mind and body.→ My mind is clear, focused, and sharp
|
share
beautiful
Affirmations, quotes &thoughts
ABOUT whatever
/whomever YOU LOVE
|
once again, say it w/me:
˚today is that day . Thank you
→ I am gifted. I am talented. I am productive.
→ I am that, I am. I am wise.
→ I give thanks and choose to be happy
→ I am grateful for my life and health
→ I appreciate my passion and joy for self care. Self care helps me celebrate my passion for my good life. → The youth of my spirit is reflected in my mind and body.→ My mind is clear, focused, and sharp
→ EVERYTHING I DO TRAINS MY MIND → 
My future has love in it , because I was fortunate to know love most of my life … giver and recipient.
And because of that love, and because of healthy things I try to do every day progressively well… I feel a glimmer of future in my future. I just try not to allow the big picture of what will be … because I choose fragments of possibility to get me thru each day for today… And that seems healthy.

share
beautiful
Affirmations, quotes &thoughts
ABOUT whatever
/whomever YOU LOVE
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- I choose to focus on the love that is eternal even in the absence of their physical presence.
- I am grateful for the lessons of greater compassion and empathy that pain has taught me
- I celebrate the love that will always remain , lighting my path forward
- I embrace the healing power of prayer , knowing it connects me to the Divine.
- I choose to trust my loved one is at peace free from suffering
- I choose to honor my loved one's memory by taking good care of myself and the areas in life we respected, enjoyed & appreciated
I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with you.
And then I realized you spent the rest of your life with me.
Embrace your grief For there, your soul will grow.
Carl Jung
The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not 'get over' the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same nor
would you want to.
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." ~ Khalil Gibran
It is the capacity to feel consuming grief and pain and despair that also allows me to embrace love and joy and beauty with my whole heart. I must let it all in. — Anna White
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

please create a little inner celebration l
•
•
•
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



Energy -
Decide Where It Goes!
→ Today I surrender to the intelligence of my loving Creator and allow full and complete Guidance→
I work hard at what is important to me and I accomplish amazing things!→ Today, I am relieved that I have chosen to take complete responsibility for my life.
→→ My body moves in harmony with my thoughts of completion and success
My stressors have become entertainment and my frustrations have become refreshing inspiration! It feels natural for me to experience prosperity in all areas of my life
→ I have faith that I am being guided in ways that bring amazing results.
→ Today I fully acknowledge my life which is now overflowing with love, health, joy, peace, faith, trust, belief, abundance, and amazing miraculous creativity.
→ I allow my success creation from within and witness external ideal miraculous happenings. → I release the pattern of delay within me, and I now allow success to be me. I AM SUCCESS.→ my life is abundant and amazing right now!
→ I am an achiever of what the world considers impossible.
→ I find it easy to be incredible, I am absolutely amazing! → My body is an amazing self-regulating machine that lets me do incredible things on a daily basis.
→ I am living the life of my wealthy dreams.
→ I gratefully accept all the health, wealth and happiness that the universe pours into me everyday.
→ I have cornered the market for being admirable and producing amazing things.
→
→ I allow success to be mine.→ I am grateful and appreciative to take responsibility for the amazing potential that lies within me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Let’s talk to ourselves 😂
let’s celebrate our spirits inner spark



Today, I am aligned with my highest Spirit place which is Pure Love
I abandon any habit
that is not filled with an elevation of feelings
and choose only more positive things which allow the flow, resourcefulness, creativity and joy I absolutely positively love!!!
★My heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything
★I vibrate to the frequencies of acceptance, love, and appreciation.
★I Love how creating my intentions does magnificent things for all I say I truly desire
★I love being in such wonderful harmony with my values
★I Am enjoying taking exquisite care of me
★I love how my mind is my sanctuary, and my heart provides such wonderful inspiration for my life.
★I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats
★I hear and see with love.
★I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me.
★ Serene clarity and blessed peace of mind are my blessed essence
★ I am loving what is occurring in my life
★ love beginning fresh & new
★ I create divine play every day!
★ It feels like it is my birthright to live fully and freely
★ My strengths will be used beautifully.
★ My mind creates an image of my body that is always vital, healthy, beautiful and strong






“Putting love first means knowing that the universe supports you in creating the good, the holy, and the beautiful. It means knowing that you’re on the earth for a purpose, and that the purpose itself will create opportunities for its accomplishment.”— Marianne Williamson
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi