WE TALK TO OURSELVES MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE , SHARE YOUR AFFIRMATION OF THE HOUR
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
WE TALK TO OURSELVES MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE , SHARE YOUR AFFIRMATION OF THE HOUR
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I trust in my ability to make informed decisions that lead to huge success |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
I look forward to the morning when I wake because as:
because I Know that I know: I AM BLESSED BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I maintain my life in a way that honors my needs.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Day 2
EVERYDAY GETS BETTER for all of us
→ I AM JUST GRATEFUL & APPRECIATING EVERYTHING→ I know exactly how to start my day to give myself the best of what I love and I do so spontaneously each day.
Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.
→ MY MIND IS STRONG, MY BODY IS HEALTHY, I FEEL AMAZING
→ MY WEALTH INCREASES NOW
→ MY MONEY INCREASES NOW → MY LOVE INCREASES NOW→ MY HAPPINESS INCREASES NOW → MY QUALITY OF LIFE INCREASES NOW→ TODAY IS A GREAT DAY
→ I Believe I am Absolutely Special! Though so is everyone else.
→ GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING TODAY → LIFE IS UNFOLDING WONDERFULLY FOR ME & YOU→ LIFE IS GOOD AND IT'S ONLY GETTING BETTER I EXPECT GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN FOR All → I CAN FEEL AS IF SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS HAPPENING Right NOW TODAY→ I AM ALWAYS SURROUNDED BY THE DIVINE ENERGY OF PEACE
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is the day
everything that needs to
is given the okay
for prosperity
Complete protection,
and Perfect peace of spirit to overflow
with just the right energy
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi