As I finally take a moment to rest ..and realizing I didbt take short breaks like I told myself I would โฆ I felt it was time to not just know self care is my highest priority, though to make sure it doesnโt end up at the bottom of my list โฆ and then stuck in a catch 22 where too hard to do.
Would you like to join me in making sure we stay on track ?
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I love creating
progressive affirmations -creating better better better self talk
.., though inspired action has gotten almost around the clock focus , about to sleep for awhileย
ย

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
- I deserve rest and rejuvenation to fuel my creativity.
- Sleep is a vital part of my productivity and success.
- I release the need to work on my projects right now.
- My mind and body need rest to function at their best.
- I trust that my projects will still be there when I wake up.
- I am allowed to take a break and recharge.
- Resting is an essential part of my journey to success.
- I embrace the calm that comes with a good night's sleep.
- I am grateful for the progress I have made today.
- My well-being is a priority, and I honor it by resting.
- I let go of stress and welcome peace as I prepare for sleep.
- I am capable of achieving my goals, even after a restful night.
- I choose to nourish my body with sleep and relaxation.
- I am in control of my time and my need for rest.
- I trust that my subconscious will work on my projects while I sleep.
- I am worthy of taking time for myself, including sleep.
- I release any guilt associated with taking a break.
- I create a peaceful environment that invites restful sleep.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to rest and recharge.
- I allow my mind to quiet and my body to relax.
- I am committed to balancing work and rest in my life.
- I embrace the idea that rest enhances my productivity.
- I am at peace with my decision to prioritize sleep.
- I wake up refreshed and ready to tackle my projects with renewed energy.
- I honor my body's need for rest and trust the process.
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Today is a great day to continue to care for myself so well
Today is a great day to honor my needs, desires and belief in the life I love
ย
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content