login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2024 Thank You Godโ€ฆ

In moments of doubt

or fear, I remember God's

constant presence within me.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

AffirmationI am a Spark of God. My essence is Divine. by Tamar Frankiel
หš โœฐใ€‚หš
AffirmationDivine Spark ignites the spiritual fire within me for being loved, lovable , and lovingย 
หš โœฐใ€‚หš
May I be abundant as never before, that I am now.
May I be healthy as never before, that I am now.
May I be loved and loving as never before, that I am now.

I Am loved and loving as never before, that I am now
I Am healthy as never before, that I am now.
I Am abundant as never before, that I am now.
(Matt Khan)

    • ~

ย 


We are healthy as never before, that WE are now.
We are abundant as never before, that WE are now.
We are loved and loving as never before, that We are now

    • ~

ย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Thank You Loving Creator of the Universe for this day and all it is and will beย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESZ7O3u68sย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content